I need ideas for punishment

Mistress101

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2015
I need some good ideas for my slaves if they disobey. Please tell me ur idea and what number u think it is from 1-10. 1 being easy and 10 be super hard and painful.

basketclub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2014
Jerk off woth hot sauce for a minute then no touching. Thatd be about a 6. For an 8 putting hotsuace down the pee hole with qtips or something. Peeing with burn for days.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
If you like clothespins on nipples -that is a 1.
Paperclamps instead may be an 8.

freebird68

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2015
north west
tootpaste

how about a full tube of toothpaste right up his arse, 7 maybe, and supercat,, loved the vid

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take string or small rope. Tie 1 piece just behind his dick head, then to a door knob of fixed object. Take another one tie it to his balls, then to a door. Make it so the door is shut just half way. Then tie that string to it. Blindfold him and cuff him behind his back and nip clamps on. Shut the door, then turn TV on and watch him while watching TV or something for a while. This would be a good time to bring friends over too. They can have fun making comments about him, whip/spank him or anything else you decide to do to him. Then after it is all over he will have to wonder you have all seen him like this.

about an 8 depending what all you do to him.

atena77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 5, 2015
Punishing your slave girl

I need some good ideas for my slaves if they disobey. Please tell me ur idea and what number u think it is from 1-10. 1 being easy and 10 be super hard and painful.

A whole lot of ideas You can found in the bdsm literature ( like Lia Anderssen '' Rraining of Samantha'', Reage Pauline ''The story of O'', or heavily erotic bdsm comics ( and maybe the pictures will be more helpful )- for example :

Arctoss
http://arctoss.com/my-thoughts/

Erihc von Gotta
http://zizki.com/erich-von-gotha

or really heavily on Dofantasy

Besides it is a whole lot of erotic gadgets that can help you with that.
Me and my husband-my Master we use it all the time...it's a really pleasure for both of us.
...and let me tell you this as a woman - women love to be punished

So good luck

Featured Threads