anal pleasure by toothbrush

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
Hello i have made this thread to know better that if i shove a toothbrush inside me, does it going to harm my rectum?

I was thinking to let my toothbrush shoved inside my ass for a whole night.
How is this idea?
please suggest someone who does it before or having a better idea of it.

New experiments with the anal will also accepted...im new in this and so curious to know about all sort of pleasure through anal safely

Last edited:

Robert_Z_man

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2008
What end of the toohbrush are you going to be inserting? as for sleeping with it in it is not recomended, the toothbrush being so small can
A. Either be sucked into your butt
or
B. If you move in your sleep to roughly it can cause damage to your delicate tissues. I would suggest buying a buttplug or making something to a similar design with a rounded top and flared base.

Hope this helps if you have any questions pm me, or if your on GD I am under the same user name Robert_Z_man, I am more frequent to GD.

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
What end of the toohbrush are you going to be inserting? as for sleeping with it in it is not recomended, the toothbrush being so small can
A. Either be sucked into your butt
or
B. If you move in your sleep to roughly it can cause damage to your delicate tissues. I would suggest buying a buttplug or making something to a similar design with a rounded top and flared base.

Hope this helps if you have any questions pm me, or if your on GD I am under the same user name Robert_Z_man, I am more frequent to GD.
Actually the place where i live sex toys are illegal. So i cant buy it in the market. Can u plz suggest any other way to pleasure my anal

painbringer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2015
Actually the place where i live sex toys are illegal. So i cant buy it in the market. Can u plz suggest any other way to pleasure my anal

All kinds of foods make good anal dildos. Carrots, cucumbers, banannas etc. If you want to really stretch your anus(once you are somewhat loose) you could insert small apples/oranges/potatoes etc and pretend you are giving an anal birthing.

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
blood from anus

Today i inserted my toothbrush deep inside until it touches my prostate and going more inside. Almost whole of my toothbrush was in except the bristles. When i took it out i found some red sticky mucus which would probably blood but it was very less.

Please let me know is there any problem i may suffer,something went wrong inside me?.... Please help guys

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
You either have a very short toothbrush or likely missed your prostate. It's only a few inches inside of you and can be stimulated with a finger. I'd just be slow and careful. The bloody mucous is probably because you scratched yourself slightly. I would find a slightly thicker object or not insert your toothbrush that deep because you can perforate your bowels and it's going to be easier to do with a thin and very rigid object.

Robert_Z_man

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2008
It sounds funny, But here are a few things i have used when I had no toys

-wooden flute
-Air hog plane base
-screw driverhandle

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
You either have a very short toothbrush or likely missed your prostate. It's only a few inches inside of you and can be stimulated with a finger. I'd just be slow and careful. The bloody mucous is probably because you scratched yourself slightly. I would find a slightly thicker object or not insert your toothbrush that deep because you can perforate your bowels and it's going to be easier to do with a thin and very rigid object.
I found ur suggestions really helpful. Can u also suggest some of the ways to pleasure myself (anal ofcourse) with that is easily available at home.

Thank you

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
anal pleasure

Today i tried other smooth end of screw driver in my asshole.....the sensation was amazing. I left it inside me for whole night, i really loved it.

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
ass play

Playing with ass is really a fun. Guys plz suggest some of the initial training i need to give my ass and in what way....plz plz help me.

freebird68

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2015
north west
tootbrush

ive been using a toothbrush the past few days, bristle end, ok only inserted a bit but felt great, but the last time I put toothpaste up first, the burning feeling is amazing , then if daring rub toothpaste over yer cock,inside forskin and over your balls, rub the toothbrush hard over yer cock and balls and put on more toothpaste,,,,,burns like hell for 15-20 mins then fades away,

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
You know you can build almost anything from beeswax. Cheap parafine candles, the most hard and shiny the better.

A proper buttplug: make a cone of paper, poor wax, squeeze the end a bit (to create a cylinder about 2cm diameter and 2cm length) for anus entrance then poor more wax for the out bit. It can break but with proper wax and sculpting patience you can build something like the real one.

Make it 3 to 3.5mm maximum diameter. Dont make the tip sharp.

And have a nice sleep.

An idea I tried: I melted wax with water in microwave in a plastic glass (water is important, parafine doesnt heat in microwave so you can break your oven). Stuck my hard dick in it to make a mold (also water lowers the temperature so I didnt get burned). Then I poored kitchen tiling silycone into that mould.
I didnt succede because I had an almost empty tube but I want to try again soon.

Last edited:

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
curious

Still need more ideas of anal play with home made or available items......plz guys suggest me.

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
I am no doctor and but I have worked in the medical field for many years and the bristles on the brush can hurt the lining of your anus. I would suggest using something smooth I realize sex toys are illegal where you are but I have used things like the end of a ladle, or the handle end of the truthbrush but one of my favorites is the handle of a handbrush because you can grap the brush to insert it in or out or hold on to it and go in and out and in and out you get the message.

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
just a request

I am no doctor and but I have worked in the medical field for many years and the bristles on the brush can hurt the lining of your anus. I would suggest using something smooth I realize sex toys are illegal where you are but I have used things like the end of a ladle, or the handle end of the truthbrush but one of my favorites is the handle of a handbrush because you can grap the brush to insert it in or out or hold on to it and go in and out and in and out you get the message.

Thank you for your suggestion. Can u please send me a pic of that handbrush. That will really help me.

Featured Threads

New Personals