Delete account

Nik92

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 6, 2015
Ok guys, kink talk and you as a community are great. But I want to move on with my life and also my psychiatrist advice me to close this account. So, would you be so kind and tell me how I can delete my account?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Yet again the answer is you can't, we can't either. Simply set yourself as invisible and don't log on again. The best we can do is ban you!

Nik92

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 6, 2015
Yet again the answer is you can't, we can't either. Simply set yourself as invisible and don't log on again. The best we can do is ban you!

ok, after you ban me what would heppen? will it delete my account?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Once banned you can still login but you cannot post or participate in any way and you have the same viewing ability as a guest. Your posts remain as do the details in your profile, if you remove them first then are banned they will not be visible to anyone.
In special circumstances and on request the mods can delete or edit your posts to remove information such as kik ID or similar.

sublook2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2016
Why not have your skrink log in and change your password and email?
With out that you can't get back in.... those docs make tons of money, make him / her work for it.
;-)

Fiz

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 1, 2022
Hello, i am looking to close my account. is there any way to do this, or can u ban the account?

Featured Threads

New Personals