(UK) London: F/Sub/19 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ Here to please.

Sexuality
Lesbian
Orientation
Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland

xoxoxuan

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 22, 2014
19 year old submissive female seeking a dominant female of any age

I'm a lesbian so I'm only looking for a MISTRESS. I'm new here and a beginner to being a slave. I can be very obedient. I'm looking for a mistress slave relationship that isn't full time. I can do both online and offline. Sorry to say that I don't do pics/videos for privacy concerns.

I am currently studying in university so I should be available some evenings and also most weekends.

Any mistress will need to respect my limits but I don't mind experimenting with new things that I might be interested in when introduced to and doing things I dislike. I will be fully obedient slave if you respect these. I'm new so I might need some training that is up to you to decide.

Likes: Being spanked. Be scolded and told that I've been bad, Being sent to a room to wait, Being told to go to stand in a corner for being naughty, Being Told to Remove Pants, Being Told to Assume to Position, Being Told to Fetch the Implement, Be surprised and taken without any warning, Being fucked from behind with legs closed, Wear vibrating toys, plugs and backward thongs in public, Role play Dominant teacher/Submissive Student

Dislikes: Being told what to wear, cane, messy, gags, other people

I might have more kinks/likes/dislike/limits that I haven't discovered yet as I'm a new at this. So please don't blame me if there is I reject something you order me to do. I am willing to get punished for it if you deem necessary.

Do PM me if you're interested and we can talk about each other more and PM me telling why you're a good fit for me and how you treat your slaves. I also have kik. I'm looking forward to it!

• Kinks:
Kinks: Spanking, Biting, body worship, light bondage, mild nipple torture and pussy torture, Role play, Wedgies, Orgasm control, Hidden public orders

• Experience:
A little experienced.

• Limits:
Limits: No guys/cocks, Fully public, blood, permanent, scat, photo/video, family

Featured Threads

New Personals