Spank master looking for spank slaves

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
I am a dominant master that loves spanking naughty girls. Nothing gets me more excited than the sight of a beaten bottom.

I am strict and severe. My spankings will not be light. They will be hard and severe.

If you have been bad and need to be punished, please pm me telling me your offense and asking me for a punishment spanking.

If you like your butt bruised and welted, just for my pleasure, Please pm me, offering your butt to me for a proper thrashing.

I will respect limits on Pictures. However if it is not listed in your limits, a picture of your punished butt will be required. Detailed reports are required on all spankings.

I prefer females, but will punish a male if you beg me. So males will be punished twice as hard. Be warned.

When contacting me, make sure to list all the implements that are available to use on you. My favorite implements are hairbrush, wooden paddle, and electric/internet cable.

Pm with any requests or questions.

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
I am looking to spank naughty boys and girls again. Send your naughty slaves here to be punished hard.

david789

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 22, 2013
re

My beloved Joe was acting strangely – I’d never seen him like this before, but I liked it. I felt a shiver of excitement – my body was tingling and I knew now what the expression going weak at the knees meant. I felt nervous with anticipation – I was eager to see more of this unusual side of Joe, but maybe not sure if I would enjoy it. Watch full movie here.

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
Still spanking male and female naughty asses.

Confess your misdeeds, bend over, and take your punishment.

Featured Threads

New Personals