(UK) Greater London: F/Dom/23 seeks M/Sub/All ages ~ Looking for a 21+ blackmailee

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
U.K. & Ireland

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
23 year old dominant female seeking a submissive male of any age

Note that this ad is for blackmail slaves only.
If you are not interested in being blackmailed, do not apply.

What I'm looking for;
Height/weight proportionate
It's okay to have a bit (or a lot) extra, but if you are significantly less mobile than the next person because of your weight that might clash with tasks or orders. In that case, I'm not interested.
English
And I mean, reasonable English. You don't have to be perfect, but you need to put effort into your grammar/spelling/punctuation or I just won't wanna read what you have to say.
Honesty
I don't really care what you do when I'm not there (as long as you're not breaking any of my rules), nor what you say to others. However, when you're talking to me I expect you to be honest and open to a fault.
Mindset
I expect you to be reasonably obedient and eager. I'll ask you to do things and I'll ask for proof as well if I don't fully trust you to do it properly. I expect you to know your place and boundaries, and understand how to interact with me and others in an appropriate way.
You must be under 55. The simple reason for that is that I just don't know anybody over that age that could physically handle what I want. You must be over 21. Unfortunately I could not make this clear in the title, but hopefully this will suffice.

What can you expect;
I will be unreasonably demanding, and unfair. I'm fully aware of that and you should be too. I will push you to change your daily routine and thinking and won't give much in return but the (questionable :p) privilege of getting to talk to me and serve me. I'm only looking for a long-term connection and to assure myself that I'm not wasting my time on someone that will poof I will be asking for certain things right from the get-go. Be prepared for that.
At the same token, as long as you are genuinely putting in effort to complete your tasks and orders and you remain aware of your place, you have little to fear from me. I'm not into ruin, I'm into control. I don't "leak" any sensitive material unless given a good reason to.

Outside of that what I will and won't do is highly dependant on the slave and on my mood. In the end we're all still dealing with individuals, so I can't give a cookie-cutter description of what will happen.

Contact
When it comes to timezones, anything around GMT is good for me.
I use Skype and KIK, but messaging on the website or emailing is alright too.
You should be available at least 2 times a week.

I am not completely ruling out offline contact but it'll be unlikely I meet up with anybody. It'd have to be someone living in the UK, and they'd have to be on good terms with my boyfriend & submissive (Jameser) and vice versa. However, if you are currently in the UK there is a good chance that I will want to text/call you occasionally.

Feel free to PM me if you want to apply (here are some tips), or have any further questions.
And if this is not for you, best of luck in your search!

• Kinks:
Things I enjoy;
Anal Play; Blackmail; Body Writing; Bondage; Breast and Nipple Torture; Chastity; Clothed Female Naked Male; Cock and Ball Torture; Fear; Foot Play; Gags; Gas Masks; Hidden or Semi-Public; Human Furniture; Hypnosis; Orgasm Control; Outdoor; Pegging; Rough Sex; Sissification; Small Penis Humiliation; Spanking; TeamViewer; Uncut Cock; Verbal Humiliation

• Experience:
About me
I'm just a regular girl, 23 years old and living in Europe.
I realise I'm young and wouldn't pretend to be a full-blown super experienced uber strict and knowledgable Mistress. Nonetheless, I have online and offline experience on both sides of the whip, and do contain a healthy dose of common sense. I can be mature when need be, but I love to act (younger than) my age and be silly. Mess around. I don't like to take myself too seriously.

I'm in a very happy relationship with Jameser (from getDare)! As such I am not interested in romance.
Please respect that.

Note; I know my picture says "@getDare.com". I posted an ad there first, and quite frankly got too lazy to take another verification picture specifically for KinkTalk. Feel free to message me on gD if you want to make sure that I hold both Kitten accounts.~

• Limits:
Dealbreakers;
Children; Feces; Financial; Illegal; Incest; Involvement of Non-consenting Third Parties; No Face; Permanent Damage; Topping From the Bottom; Vomit; Wedgies

Attachments

• wendsa.jpg
    wendsa.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 119

cts678

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2011
requsts

hello ms kitten

I am a 28 year from uk, Scotland.

I have not done anything like this for a while but looking to get back into my kinky side, hopefully with your help.

I am up for humiliation, cbt, control and anything else that we both agree on. my skpe is cts678 if you wish to add and view me for consideration.

I have always been interested in cfnm and being told what to do, also for public displaying aswell over cam.

Thanks you

andy8856

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 21, 2014
USA
Hi there, I have Skype my id is andy.a26. I have a webcam on both my computer and tablet.

DamoLeeUK

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2015
Burnley
im looking for a mistress... like your add.. kik me dlm152 im available always ... up for anything you are!!

pvboytoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 28, 2013
Jeddah
Interested submissive

Mistress,

I am interested in you as my mistress but to be honest I have a lot of reservations. I enjoy my mistress to be in total control but also have a fear of it. I guess that is what makes it exciting. I am married and have a executive job so my career and marriage are extremely important to me. do you have any suggestions?

bruce

my kIK, Yahoo, Skype and Hangouts are all the same

Pvboytoy

Attachments

• Bruce.jpg
    Bruce.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 8

squibble01

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 5, 2015
31 male from Bristol. I would love opertunity to please you mistress. Kik squibble01

Featured Threads

New Personals