Mother Agrees to Have Sex with Her Son

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
958_1000.jpg

Mother says to her son, "Honey, I appreciate you expressing your desire to have sex with me, but I'm your mother. That would be wrong. Also, you would tell your friends what we did. That would be embarrassing and something that I would most likely regret for the rest of my life."

Son replies, "Mom, I won't tell anybody. I promise."

957_1000.jpg

Mother says, "Well, I guess that we can have sex, but only this one time. I feel that if I turn you down then there would be resentment on your part and I don't want anything to come between our loving relationship. You must promise though that we will never discuss what we did. It will be a secret just between you and me."

Son replies, "Okay."

952_1000.jpg

Mother says, "I don't know if we should be doing this. Maybe we should stop."

Son says, "Mom, I have been wanting to see your naked breasts for years. You walk around the house all the time without a bra and it's been driving me crazy. To see them now and touch them is a dream come true. You tits are awesome. They are spectacular."

Mother replies, "Thank you honey."

949_1000.jpg

Mother says, "Honey, you used to do the same thing eighteen years ago."

947_1000.jpg

Mother says, "Well, let's get started. The first thing we have to do is take off our clothes. I will help you."

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
Mother Agrees Part 2

946_1000.jpg

Son says, "Mom, your body is gorgeous. Simply awesome."

945_1000.jpg

Mother replies, "Thank you honey. That deserves a kiss."

941_1000.jpg

Mother says, "Oh my goodness, your cock is really hard. I never knew before that young men get sexually excited by looking at their naked mother."

940_1000.jpg

Mother says, "Okay honey, now just push it into me very slowly. I want to cherish this moment."

938_1000.jpg

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
Mother Agrees Part 3

Mother says, "I can tell that you like fucking your mommy with that big cock of yours. Fuck her. Give your mommy a good fucking."

937_1000.jpg

Mother says, "Oh God, I can feel your cock pumping sperm inside me. I should have told you not to do that, but I'm glad that I didn't. It feels wonderful. Honey, hold still for a few more moments."

929_1000.jpg

Son says, "Mom, you are the best piece of ass that I've ever had. I know you said we should only do this one time, but could we do it again? I could tell that you enjoyed it. Why don't we start doing it everyday?"

Mother replies, "Well, I will give it some thought and make my decision later tonight when we are sitting on the couch watching television."

Son replies, "You mean that you want to have sex on the living room couch? That's kinky."

Mother replies, "I didn't say that, but it's a possibility."

Featured Threads

New Personals