Fuck My Wife

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
I'm going to fuck my wife later today. I'll be tying her up and using her as a slut. I'll take pics of various acts and hopefully post them soon.

What things would you like to see done to her.

I have rope, chains, cuffs, leg spreader, leather waist bondage belt, clamps, dildos, blindfold, butt plugs, vibrators, etc.

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
I would like to see her in a strict hogtie with cum dripping off of her face.

Also Chain her up like a prisoner. Her hands chained to her feet and both in a hobble chains. Then have her hands attached to a collar also. then but in the biggest buttplug and biggest dildo in pussy. Then write Legit's Prisoner across her breasts.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Fucked

I would like to see her in a strict hogtie with cum dripping off of her face.

Also Chain her up like a prisoner. Her hands chained to her feet and both in a hobble chains. Then have her hands attached to a collar also. then but in the biggest buttplug and biggest dildo in pussy. Then write Legit's Prisoner across her breasts.
Sorry, I fucked her before I read this message. We do a lot of bondage but have never used a hogtie. I didn't tie her up today but I did take pictures. I've never shot a load on her face. However, I only cum in her mouth, either fucking it or a blowjob.

She doesn't want me to post her pics but I think she'll come around. She probably won't ever want me to post her face since she's a professional and can't risk being seen with my dick in her mouth.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Good Pics

Got some very good pictures of my wife when I fucked her the other day. I want to post them but she doesn't want me to.

Any ideas of how I can get her to come around and want me to post them? She seems to be on the fence and just needs a little nudge.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
make her a bet, or put one up that doesnt really expose her identity much and then let her read the comments. Most everyone seems to love the amazing comments they get and then they hooked.

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
I'm going to fuck my wife later today. I'll be tying her up and using her as a slut. I'll take pics of various acts and hopefully post them soon.

What things would you like to see done to her.

I have rope, chains, cuffs, leg spreader, leather waist bondage belt, clamps, dildos, blindfold, butt plugs, vibrators, etc.

Tied to a table outside like my NewDareGirl. ;)

hornysleeper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2013
lancashire
Yeah pick a picture that doesnt show anything that would allow her to be identified, and explain to her that no one will ever know who she is from the picture, then ask her to imagine how horny it would make her feel if lots of strangers had seen her naked and would comment on her pictures :) Hope you manage it, looking forward to the pics :)

Featured Threads

New Personals