To fursuit yiff or not to fursuit yiff

DarayTala

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
So, what are peoples opinions here on yiffing while wearing a fursuit? How about partial suits? Do you prefer you and your partner, or just one of you to be wearing a suit?

Personally i know i love partial suits, ears and tails and so on during play. On of my favorite toys is a beautiful butt plug i own with a fluffy grey and white tail attached. I've never tried anything in a full suit, although im pretty sure i would love that as well.

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
I must admit I had to gogle search it. But does look interesting. Would love to start trying with partial suits.

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
What the Hell, why not? I think I'd like to try out a partial suit. I know one of my lover's has a furry fetish. Unfortunately he's in California or I'd give it a whirl right away. I love the feel of different fabrics and materials against my skin, why not faux fur?

green

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 23, 2008
Derby
www.lookitsme.co.uk
I think I would try the full suits. I googled them and some do look good. Im open to new things and I think it could be very enjoyable. Are they expensive?

DarayTala

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Full suits do tend to be pricey, especially the ones specially made for sex. If you have any sewing skills at all the best option is to make your own suit, and there are a number of guides for doing so. It is more difficult generally to make a suit that can be used easily for sex, but with a bit of practice almost anyone could do it.

If anyone does want more information on how to make a suit feel free to message me.

DarayTala

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
I dont own one yet, nor have a made a full one although i've made a great many ears, tails, and paws. Im planning to make a full suit as well as a plushie of my fursona sometime this summer when i can afford the fabric. Im also a theater geek and specialize in costuming so im thinking about commissioning and selling suits at some point.

kero

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2008
essex sothend on sea
well i like the neko look so just ears and tail and i like both having it or just one in quite intresting having 2 tails swinglying about teehe
but full could be fun
but i can do it anymore beeing on my own agen teehe

Nick wild

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2017
It can get so hot in those suits, I can't see how fucking in them would be enjoyable. Unless you like heatstroke

Bad Unicorn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2021
So, what are peoples opinions here on yiffing while wearing a fursuit?
Mine is: Yes, absolutely. But I'm weird. I was into cosplay first, and discovered by accident that if I wore a very tight fursuit (shiny spandex; nothing at all like your standard baggy shaggy fursuit), a small but sufficient number of women who had ignored me in my civvies would chase, grope, and proposition me. But with my mask on, they couldn't tell who I was, so nothing could embarrass me.

I'm a different person with the mask. No one can tell I'm a nerd by looking at my body. I can act like an animal or a sex object without self-consciousness. It liberates me from self-constraints I didn't know I had. I'm genuinely sexy in the mask, but when I take it off I'm just me again, self-conscious and awkward. It is almost lycanthropy.

Plus, it takes about an hour just to remove my costume and put it back on. So, not very spontaneous.

The problem is that, to keep that liberating sense of being someone else, I keep the circles of people who know my face, and people who know me in my mask, mostly separate. So my masked encounters haven't turned into LTRs; and I haven't really explored my kinks, because the local scene requires showing a government ID to attend their events. I find it weird that the BDSM community is the only aggressively anti-anonymity community I've ever encountered.

Though, come to think of it, I've also been to a furry convention and an anime convention that required government ID. Why is it the alt communities that are emulating the surveillance state?

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
because the local community requires showing a government ID to attend their events. I find it weird that the BDSM community is the only aggressively anti-anonymity community I've ever encountered.

Though, come to think of it, I've also been to a furry convention and an anime convention that required government ID. Why is it the alt communities that are emulating the surveillance state?
The concern is that your age must be verified, they don't give a flying fuck about who you are.

Underage people infiltrating events and sites (like this one) are a constant problem that have serious (read jail time) consequences so it makes total sense that they require photo ID.

Bad Unicorn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2021
The concern is that your age must be verified, they don't give a flying fuck about who you are.

Underage people infiltrating events and sites (like this one) are a constant problem that have serious (read jail time) consequences so it makes total sense that they require photo ID.
That does make sense. But I don't think that's it in the 3 cases I mentioned. The furry & anime cons were open to people of all ages, and the usual solution at a con is that you have to show an ID to get into any 18+ event. The person I spoke to in my local scene said they make a photocopy of your ID and keep it on file, for "security". That creeped me out.

(Also, just BTW, people should check whether the fact that someone showed a government ID saying they're 18+ is any defense in their state. In many states it is a defense for serving them alcohol, but not for sex-related laws like indecent exposure or corruption of a youth. If your state says a law is "strict liability", that means you get convicted even if the person showed you a genuine government ID with the wrong age on it.)

Last edited:

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
That does make sense. But I don't think that's it in the 3 cases I mentioned. The furry & anime cons were open to people of all ages, and the usual solution at a con is that you have to show an ID to get into any 18+ event. The person I spoke to in my local scene said they make a photocopy of your ID and keep it on file, for "security". That creeped me out.

(Also, just BTW, people should check whether the fact that someone showed a government ID saying they're 18+ is any defense in their state. In many states it is a defense for serving them alcohol, but not for sex-related laws like indecent exposure or corruption of a youth. If your state says a law is "strict liability", that means you get convicted even if the person showed you a genuine government ID with the wrong age on it.)
A lot of cons do the ID check in case anything goes wrong, but usually don't care about who you are. "Ah, that dude from Milwaukee in the Zabuto cosplay beat someone with his prop weapon."
Rooster Teeth eXpo in Texas also does ID and face-checks to be sure that the person in the costume is the person who signed up to be in that costume; they had a prior incident with multiple people slipping in under one ticket by swapping out who was in the face-concealing costume, so that was effectively lost ticket sales.

For explicit adult cons, it also helps keep the kiddos out, as was previously mentioned.

On the original topic:
I'll do a lot for mine or my partner's enjoyment, but there's no way I'd wear a costume that makes the entire event more of a chore; there's a whole list of reasons why most fursuit videos are done in only partial suits.

Featured Threads

New Personals