a slave house

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
this is a formal job application for three jobs. and no, you will not be getting a salary..
i am starting a slave brood and so i need a
1 Dog
1 Sissy
1 Playtoy

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
this deals with what is common in all the three applications to avoid repetition.
-the general idea is to build a online "home" of slaves.
-he/she should be living alone or with someone who knows about their kinks. the excuse of not being able to do a task should not be simply blamed on where they live, hence, they should all live where there is no obstruction from others in the house. if you think you can do things but still stay with some one, please pm and I'll see.
-he/she should be willing to serve for a 24*7 relationship, wherein it is not requisite to be online 24*7, but follow what is said all the time. i expect you to talk to me daily. the slave should be available and timings will be discussed personally.
-he/she should be willing to do pics (faceless will be accepted) and anyone who cannot do this, please discuss with me or, thank you, but no thanks.
-he/she should have had some experience in the field and also must be having a little sense.
-he/she should have some toys(household items could do) and be willing to spend a little money if required.
-he/she must be willing to lose toilet controls, dressing controls and sleeping controls. however, do not get worried for i will respect your lifestyle and will NOT do anything to affect it adversely.
DOG:
simple. sober. obedient. punctual. loving.
that is somewhat everything i require from my dog. he should be a little smart and preferably either fat or thin(healthy/fit/properly built). i will be taking application from both sexes for this and expect you all to respect the relationship. your limits cannot include piss, insertions, outdoors (hidden will be accepted), poop(no eating. its gross indeed)pain:sado:, pictures. that should almost be it. if you think you're fit for this..scroll down directly to the application form! you're one step to becoming my applicant

SISSY:
creative. willing. smart. punctual. obedient.
that is somewhat everything i require from my sissy. i guess one should have a sissy to explore, because they are very cute and hot, but are mostly, really shy. my sissy should be ready to dress-up for me, and her wardrobe should be full of great female clothes. my sissy is almost a female except for the little hanging between the legs and i expect her to know that. if it wasn't apparent, i will be taking applications from males for this post only. all rules as above abide you and you should follow them. you limits cannot include piss, insertions, outdoors, poop(no eating), pictures, bondage, pain:sado:. if you think you're fit for this..scroll down directly to the application form! you're one step to becoming my applicant

PLAYTOY:
willing. masochistic. obedient. punctual. serving.
ahh. we have now come to the last application. oh but beware, it is certainly not the least. a little note for all the male applicants is that I already have one playtoy with me, so if you are a male, you must be exceptionally willing or your chances of approval are less. if it wasn't apparent, the application is preferably for females, however, i will be taking applications from both sexes indeed. so she needs to be everything rolled into one, like a heavenly angel. or, she may be very fat like a pig. so, you can be straight down to the limits, because you should be willing to do anything i want ( i am not insane!) your limits cannot include pain :sado:, outdoor, public, piss, poop (no eating), pictures, insertions, exhibitionism, flashing, bondage, total power exchange, bladder control. you must be willing to explore and hence learn to respect.if you think you're fit for this..scroll down directly to the application form! you're one step to becoming my applicant

LIMITS:
as a general rule, limits will include:
permanent and illegal. anyone who is unsure about their area's laws, please search for it is solely you;re responsibility to tell me about them. any other limits of the applicants will be added after i approve of them( and mostly i will)

FORM:
so, here is the "form" you have to fill and send me via pm.
earlier experience
application for(dog/sissy/playtoy)
toys you have
where do you live(bungalow/apartment)
occupation
pay
relationship status
why should you be chosen and not someone else
a description of you

as a general stand by, everyone's applications will be gone through. if you are unwilling to give some piece of information, please specify. your form may/may not be rejected.

ABOUT ME:
as i have already mentioned in an earlier post, i prefer anonymity, but for your sake, I am a male indeed and have so far trained 3 and 1 is in the process. i am mostly into 24*7 relationships, and mostly into bondage, humiliation and pain. i love myself a lot. i also love my trainees equally. i am loving until you are in the rules, but i dont like too many broken rules. i operate mainly through email and kik, however, i will not be giving my email id to any one in the first pm exchange. the first pm exchange would be to see you, your likes/limits established and you tested. i guess that is all you need to know. thank you.

ALL ONE LINERS OR PMs WITH ONLY A PARAGRAPH OR SO WILL BE REJECTED. I HAVE TAKEN TIME TO WRITE THIS, AND EXPECT YOU TO RECIPROCATE IT WITH A COMPLETE REPLY. SORRY. THANK YOU.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
I am waiting for replies. thank you!

If in doubt of any sort..feel free to contact

Oi one more thing

SPENDING MONEY IS NOT COMPULSORY

Last edited:

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Hmmm! Well after reading all that I do know even if I wasn't already owned, I'm not the one for you either as a dog or playtoy.
But I'm sure there's many out there which correspond to what you want.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Hmmm! Well after reading all that I do know even if I wasn't already owned, I'm not the one for you either as a dog or playtoy.
But I'm sure there's many out there which correspond to what you want.
And why do you feel that?

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Well First and foremost I'm already owned. But besides that...
Giving I do not live alone it could prove difficult even impossible for me to be in a 24.7 relationship and to report daily. First because the person I live with his my main priority.
I am not willing to lose toilet, dressing and sleeping control. I am not willing to spend money.
My limits includes piss, poop and outdoors.
Guess it should be enough to prove I'm not fit for it.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I am no-one's playtoy, I am his worm, his used-up condom which he likes to humiliate and cruelly play with as it pleases him. I have been his playtoy for nearly one week and I must tell I have been very impressed by his creativity. He has made me do things I had never heard about. Still he is very serious about safety and had always warned me about potentially dangerous things. He also respects my limits and time constraints.

I can only recommend him if you are looking for a humiliating and imaginative slavery.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
I'll keep this in mind. It may translate into less punishment.. :)

SlaveToAll!!

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 12, 2013
Pick me as dog or playtoy

Likes wedgies dice dares crossdressing pics ice dares some anal humiliation tons of master
Pushes anal public chats full pain
Limits blood full public illigal body writing

I would likes to be made fun of tortured and humiliated u can put picks of me on Internet and I love to do dares kik me @ btrobert

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
So..anyone up..I'm taking in a new batch of all three..pm me with the aforementioned details and the period you'd like for contract.

I'm waiting.. :) :sado:

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
i am recruiting now! anyone up..feel free to pm!

Croaxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 26, 2013
Still living with my family, so I wont be able to do all those things.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
pm me still..i'd like to know what all you will do ...be a bit elaborate please..

JEflutterby

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 26, 2012
La Luna
ok props... and lollipops

i just graced into your "application" thingy..(dont take this wrong AT ALL)
you obviously put a ton of work into the thought about "what you want in your Sub" but dang (still respect is there) 24/7?!?! these boys/everyone has lives.. and everyone has to work unless you are a trust baby.. i totally saw this and saw you DID put a TON of work in it and thought.. but in a true dom/ sub relation ... you respect at least a few blinks of shut eye.. maybe?! you give them the space and love to respect the dom/ sub relation.. cause isnt this is what it all about? repect and trust? you cant throw a plastic bag over a kindergartners teacher's head and call yourself the best chess player.. but until you put her sweater over her shoulders when shes cold and poke a couple holes for air and call check mate.. it wont be true...
good luck with your search... i mean that but no incentive and no sleep would just seem to piss people off.... but kudos for the "application format" that was swift. maybe offer a baskin robbins gift card or something? happy fall fest ;)

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
i just graced into your "application" thingy..(dont take this wrong AT ALL)
you obviously put a ton of work into the thought about "what you want in your Sub" but dang (still respect is there) 24/7?!?! these boys/everyone has lives.. and everyone has to work unless you are a trust baby.. i totally saw this and saw you DID put a TON of work in it and thought.. but in a true dom/ sub relation ... you respect at least a few blinks of shut eye.. maybe?! you give them the space and love to respect the dom/ sub relation.. cause isnt this is what it all about? repect and trust? you cant throw a plastic bag over a kindergartners teacher's head and call yourself the best chess player.. but until you put her sweater over her shoulders when shes cold and poke a couple holes for air and call check mate.. it wont be true...
good luck with your search... i mean that but no incentive and no sleep would just seem to piss people off.... but kudos for the "application format" that was swift. maybe offer a baskin robbins gift card or something? happy fall fest ;)
the 24/7 doesn't mean that i depreive them of sleep and piss... i am a human too and respect the fact that you will be one too. it just means that i can give them a task which can be done sometime later in the day offline and/or can be kept for a day..like going commando..you get what i mean? wanna apply now? having understood what i meant?

PS: i like your sign...

Featured Threads

New Personals