SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
who would be the best option

I'm not sure why you posted this in the kinktalk.com section but I can assure you that the moderators are not the best option :D

All jokes aside...

How to lose it? By having sex.
Who's the best option? I think you're the only one who can tell.

And thread moved :)

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
If you dont know, you may be a virgin the rest of your life.

dealer4343

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2011
you are a dom. if you are asking such a dumb question maybe you need to ba a slave for a bit. being a dom puts you in control for what you do. if you are ready to have sex maybe you should have someone in control teach you. or maybe ask a slave to teach you. i was a slave for a long time before becomeing a dom. it takes knowlage from both sides to become a great master.

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
Don't rush into these things. Sex is risky and I would personally recommend only having sex with people you have known for a while and have some sort of relationship with (even if the word relationship is unspoken).

Sex is great but it is also a result of finding someone awesome. Look for an awesome girl and everything else will figure itself out. Ohhh, and the girl won't care if you are a virgin. Really. Don't worry about losing it. If you do, it will make yourself seem incredibly awkward.

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
how would i lose my v and who would be the best option

The best option would be Bob Notreal at 123 apple street. But to find him just turn left, turn right at the first tree you see. Keep going until you reach a path fork, and take the righthand path. The third house you pass you should knock on the door and ask directions.

Gashakura

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2014
Pretoria
wait for someone your reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly comfortable with ;) its worth the wait really and i know from experience it may be sad to loose it a bit later than peers but its a personal journey so wait until you have someone worthy

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals