Adding Weight

Butchbitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 23, 2016
I recently just upgraded to clover clamps, I imagine I'll adjust to them pretty easily and am planning on adding weight. I have purchased small aluminum buckets to be able to add weight to, but I'm not sure what my best option for weights is.
I've considered marbles and fishing weights, but I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas. Looking for something dense and in multiples so I can add weight or take weight out easily.

32/F/Sub-switch

Reactions: Pissgiver

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I'd go with something like these.
C&W SINKERS AND MORE Coin Sinkers (1oz-16oz) https://a.co/d/5Uc01jv
I was surprised by the rather wide selection of weights up to a full pound (454g).

You don't what to be exposed to a lot of lead. So before using them I'd buff them smooth as I could (for looks) and them dip them in enamel paint or in something like this
Plasti Dip Performix 11607 14.5 oz (White) https://a.co/d/gSrfXCu
Use different colors if you buy a selection of weights.

Also, rather than buckets having a large hook, maybe uusing the hook from an old wire coat hanger, would be better. It makes it more obvious how much weight is present. It would be more photographically pleasing. You may want pictures for a memory album.

Happy Trails

JMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2015
Fishing weights would be good as they come in lots of different weights and quite cheap. Especially on eBay. I wouldn’t worry so much about the lead as you’re not eating them or pushing them through your skin. As you are putting them in a bucket you should be fine. Just wash your hands after is the best advice. I use them all the time for fishing. Actual fishing.

Water is good for the bucket. 1 litre of water is is 1kg so you can be quite accurate with them.

Flower will also be good as well as sugar. Rocks pebbles etc. sand. All very easy to get hold of. Not overly sexy but they are cheap if not free. Can be very accurate if you want to keep adding weight gradually

Reactions: Butchbitch

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
Coins, fishing weights/sinkers, water (make sure your buckets are water tight), rice, sand, O rings/washers (they come in many sizes and theirfor weights and can be strung on a string then attached). Really anything you can fit in your buckets or onto a sting should work to provide weight to your clamps.

KTPhinchy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 23, 2023
I'd go with something like these.
C&W SINKERS AND MORE Coin Sinkers (1oz-16oz) https://a.co/d/5Uc01jv
I was surprised by the rather wide selection of weights up to a full pound (454g).

You don't what to be exposed to a lot of lead. So before using them I'd buff them smooth as I could (for looks) and them dip them in enamel paint or in something like this
Plasti Dip Performix 11607 14.5 oz (White) https://a.co/d/gSrfXCu
Use different colors if you buy a selection of weights.

Also, rather than buckets having a large hook, maybe uusing the hook from an old wire coat hanger, would be better. It makes it more obvious how much weight is present. It would be more photographically pleasing. You may want pictures for a memory album.

Happy Trails
The plasti dip looks good stuff - coin sinkers in various colors would look amazing.

Azliving85

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 15, 2023
I recently just upgraded to clover clamps, I imagine I'll adjust to them pretty easily and am planning on adding weight. I have purchased small aluminum buckets to be able to add weight to, but I'm not sure what my best option for weights is.
I've considered marbles and fishing weights, but I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas. Looking for something dense and in multiples so I can add weight or take weight out easily.

32/F/Sub-switch
Sandwich bags of rice or beans

Featured Threads

New Personals