Dealing with Pain

K687

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 20, 2009
If this is in the wrong section, then my apologies, but seemed most appropriate for the sub's section as it's really their area of expertise.

Do you have any specific methods or techniques for dealing with pain during punishments / tasks? I've had some say they try to block it out, which doesn't feel particularly good or effective to me. I've talked to others who said that they accepted it / made it part of them, but I really have no idea how this works.

Any information on this would be much appreciated (and passed along to those that would find it very helpful.)

SkateBaker86

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2009
Ask me for specifics, yo.
I was expecting a belt to cause less stinging, and sort of panicked. I find that being gagged can help me, I find that focused breathing and being able to bite down on something does a little bit. I can't block it out though.

Master's Pet

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2009
During punishment if you block it out it becomes somewhat pointless, a good submissive will understand that they have done wrong and their Master has felt it necessary to punish then for this infraction so they must grit their teeth and take it as best they can.

Personally I don't have a way to deal with it, I like pain to an extent so when punished Master goes past that extent to make sure I do not like it, I generally bite down on my bottom lip and if that starts hurting too I just grit my teeth and continue counting, I suppose the way I deal is to know I deserve it and don't fight it.

I know those who clench themselves up thinking it won't hurt as much...poor bastards.

-Mp

rdsjr_1989

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 17, 2011
i dont block it. i like it. i may be a switch but when im being dominated. you have to go REALLY far to make it "painful". if it hurts it feels good. so i dont know really what the "threshold" would be. but, pain feels good lol

Featured Threads

New Personals