Degradation, help!

ORCHIDMOON05

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2024
I (f, sub,29) am recently becoming more interested in degradation. I have been tasked to do some research on the subject to gain some understanding of my own (current) interests, preferences, ect.
Now I need some help, tell me some of your favorite degrading acts or phrases, a story of your favorite degradation scene.

Bonus question, what do you enjoy most from degradation play, Top or bottom?

nastyfkr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2024
Argentina
www.imagefap.com
Some calling names, cunt, slut, whore, cumrag, and other stuffs
Some calling body stuffs, fat, saggy tit, big ass, skinny, ugly, whatever
Some using write on body with names, insult and other stuffs

Liking to girly strip naked put panties from day wearing on head and dancing around room make titties bouncing and sticking out tongue. Looking stupid and acting dumb.

Reactions: ORCHIDMOON05

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
So as a dom I enjoy degradation because I like to feel that someone will do anything for me. Not when they are horny or when it’s pleasurable, but just because I tell them.

This is usually weird or dumb stuff to make them feel stupid, dumb, weird, awkward or even laugh at themselves for actually doing something. Just the sense of being able to make someone do something they would never do otherwise and is actually making them feel uncomfortable with themselves is incredibly satisfying to me. Because I know they do it because they want to please me, not because it’s something they want to do or because they are turned on.

I enjoy making someone do things in front of a mirror so they have to look at how ridiculous they are being.

Reactions: ORCHIDMOON05

Featured Threads

New Personals