How do subs go about seeking a master?

LittleItaly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 30, 2010
Cornwall, ON
I'm 19, submissive and i've never had a sexual experience with a man who wanted to play the dominant role over me, though i fantasize about it often! I want to be dominated and humiliated, but how to i go about actually meeting a potential 'Master' to break me in? Any subs out there who've been there and can give me some tips?

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
I would go looking for another beginner. Try and find someone also starting out. It might help to grow and explore together. Place a personal ad in your area and try to find a person you can trust and explore with.

Stitch

Administrator
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Apr 18, 2010
You could also try finding someone who are displaying potential kinky qualities... and then getting to know them a bit better. A lot of the time, you can tell by the way they talk and the way they look at people. But be careful you don't scare them away by being too straight forward about it. Make sure you've developed a good friends-only relationship with them before going further. :)

NeonInk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Oct 5, 2010
Beginners should never start with beginners, they should usually have a friend or try to meet someone with a lot of experience who can offer you training.
As for meeting a Dominant, you just have to be in the right place at the right time.
Usually what I do is when someone asks me what I do, I tell them that I am a slave in the bdsm lifestyle, I often get weird looks, but I do time to time meet a Mistress by doing that, which now I am owned by hands down the most fantastic Mistress.
So you just need to wait for the luck to swing in.

LadyLomion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
My counsel is don't be in a hurry to find a Master. You're young, there is no urgency. Instead find out more about your local community.

You can meet doms on sites like this one, fetlife, collarme, informedconsent and a dozen others, but if you're inexperienced you've no idea if they're spinning you a yarn, if they're really as experienced (or inexperienced) as they claim they are. Nor how safe.

Look up your local munch, fetish club or similar. Meet with other submissives and work through with them what you're really after, how deep you want to go, and more importantly who on the scene is considered safe or not. From there you can progress your kink safely.

Unless you just mean you want a boyfriend who spanks you and ties you up for sex- in which case disregard any of that last paragraph.

Lis x

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
Beginners should never start with beginners...

Hmm? :) My first real time D/s relationship was with someone with no experience as well and I'm still alive and well as far as I know :p

If there's one thing that I've learned over time is that there is no "shoulds" and no "nevers" that stand in this lifestyle and well... in life in general...

My advice is pretty much the same as Lady Lomion. She mentioned about FetLife and I know that you can browse and search for munches in your area there.

In addition to what has been said above all I can say is take your time. Talk with lots of other people (subs and Doms) and don't be afraid to ask questions. I know that at such a young age and without the experience all these new experiences can be overwhelming :)

HaplessYouth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 26, 2010
Also kinda hard for a 22y/o sub male to find a female master. I feel your pain.

LadyLomion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Quite hard, yes. In my experience on the scene submissives massively outnumber dominants, and submissive women are by far the biggest demographic.

They are there though, and every scene has dominant females- both pro and lifestyle- but unless you get out there and try to meet them, you'll never know, will you?

Lis x

slavedriverone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 23, 2012
just like that

Hi

just like that easy hay,

so luck should have it for you,
because I could prob use a slave like you,