How to approach wife

CagedDruid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 7, 2023
I'm new here and have always had an interest in FemDom but have no idea how to approach my wife about it. We both love each other but I'm a little more than self-conscious about approaching her about the subject.

ZylFet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2016
India
I see you are 47 years old. I assume you are married for atleast 10 years. So, you know her better than us. I guess you take it slow and communicate confidently. The easiest way is modulation of sex positions. Instead of normal missionary positions, try cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. Let her get involved more and more into being in charge. Gradually tell her that you want to see her take the lead. Let her call which positions to fuck and when to change. Then ask for a gentle spank etc and go from there.

Reactions: Intend2be

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I’ll dig for my reply to a prior post about this type thing but the short of it is

Communication. You need to have a sober clothes on talk with her about what you desire. But you need to be understand about how it goes. If she’s not receptive to it then you need to respect that. Lots of people don’t like playing a Dominant role and she may be one of those.

On the fly in the moment during sex is not the time to address this stuff. It will only make it more awkward and may just shut down any chance you had due to being nervous.

Chat about it all. What you like what it might involve then if she is open to it start helping her research it or even find herself a domme mentor. Once she’s comfortable she can start implementing what she’s learned.

The over all thought here is don’t force her into a role she isn’t comfortable with. And you won’t know what that all is until you talk about it.

Reactions: Merlin

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Femdom is a very broad subject, can you narrow it down to what you actual are looking for, are we talking about just in the bedroom or building up to a full FLR?

CagedDruid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 7, 2023
Femdom is a very broad subject, can you narrow it down to what you actual are looking for, are we talking about just in the bedroom or building up to a full FLR?
Just in the bedroom really and see where it goes from there. If it does turn into a full FLR I wouldn't be opposed to it.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I think the first thing to do is to think about what/how you see your relationship being. Be ruthlessly clear to yourself about what is fantasy and what can be reality.
Honest and open communication between you both is key to any relationship, in or out of the bedroom. Demand and expect nothing, go slow and steady.

If you want your femdom to be outside the bedroom, start by taking the more submissive role, take the burden of domestic life from your partner. It's hard to outline not knowing your life pattens but things like after a meal suggest your wife goes and relaxes while you do the clearing up.
In our house this situation started with us both finishing the meal and both washing up. Then it evolved to my wife getting up and rinsing her plate off but leaving me to wash up, now all she does is gets up and leaves the table knowing I will take care of it all but at no point has she ever told me to do it and now she just assumes and expects I will do it. This goes for many domestic jobs in our home and if you was a fly on the wall of in our house you'd assume she was the dominant partner, which would be almost correct.

Some people get very put off taking the dom role because they see it as a lot of hard working, they think they will have to make all the decisions and do all the work but that is the subs job. It is up to the sub research/think of what can be done related to a certain aspect of your relationship. Offer all the options to your partner and leave the final decision to them.

Featured Threads

New Personals