Interesting bisexuality point

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
Okay, so I'm pretty much a lesbian, always have been. The only guy I've ever found attractive is Josh Holloway (Sawyer from Lost, if you don't know him, look him up). I very rarely find a guy appealing, personality included, and actually find a guys tackle to be a real turn off. And don't even get me started on cum; I can't stand the look, smell, texture, or taste. Gods, I hate the stuff.

HOWEVER

I'm in a very loving relationship with a nice older man. Yup, cum and all. See, with other women I tend to be more of a Domme myself, but with him I can be the sub. Hell, I'm the slave. I find it very hard to submit to another woman or see another woman as an person to protect or look after someone else, although I have no issue doing it for them. The only context in which I find men appealing or attractive is as a Dom.

So, am I odd, or does anyone else get what I'm rambling about?

Reactions: depp

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Ok first this sounds a bit strange but still it seams to be not totally uncommon...and like most things this can have a lot very personal reasons and can be very different from one person to another ... still i was thinking a bit about it, and came up with some ideas why this could be the case.

With your comment about Josh Holloway you seam to also have a minimal bi side in you although i don't think that this has a big influence on the situation after all...

But to my theories (not facts) why a lesbian may end with a male master...

One point that may have some influence is that in some areas of the society it is still the case that people see men as more dominating than women in general, and although this is not the case any more in many cases this picture .. or this idea is still there for many people ... so for some it is still how they feel about it (in a negative and in a positive way)... So maybe one reason even if not the most important one is that you see men as more dominant in general ...

You also mention that you feel like you need to care for other women. You can see their problems ... how they are unsure about things ... what means that you feel like more able to solve some of their problems than they are making it hard to see them as the one responsible for you.
After all accepting someone as your Dom seams to mean to you to have someone caring about all your problems and being there for you whenever you need him... what is not bad but something you cant see some women do that seams to have the same or more problems as yourself.
This may bring you to the point of searching for someone that is able to provide you with that ... in some way a "father" (i mean that more metaphoric) ... an older man that has a lot more experience of life than you, that is at a point where he, at least seams to, have solved all his problems... someone you can accept as authority... in some way like the father is for his child ...
This is also no big problem so far anyway as what we are talking about is the non sexual site of the relationship... and although some lesbians see it different it is after all just a matter of sexual preferences not holding you back from respecting a man...

What brings us to the sexual side of it ... here it can be more complicated and i know that some of these constellation (also straight male subs with male doms) also dont go into the sexual site of it (what is ok ...) if you decide to this can of course still have something to do with your little bi side ... but from what you wrote on the site so far i see another thing i think is the more important point... you are what i call a masochist...
I may have to explain that as for most (including Chloé :p)a masochist is someone loving pain ... and although it is normally used that way i see it a bit different ... The Sadist is named after Marquis de Sade... and after reading a bit in his books i see a Sadist not as someone who likes to give pain but as someone that likes to do things to someone that they don't want to... or said different... that they hate to do... making pain only interesting for a sadist if the one receiving it hates pain ... but back to the point with this different point of view on a sadist you also need to see a masochist as someone that has a deep inner need to be forced to do things they don't want to do....
What brings me back to your situation ... you hate cocks and you hate cum .. still you want .. need to suck your masters cock and want his sperm... because you want to do things you don't want to do (hope it doesn't sound to strange)... In addition to the fact that you do it for your Master, what gives the act even more meaning...

(as it takes me hours to write these texts :p enough for now... :D)

Last edited:

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
Hah, wow, insightful...thanks!

I actually think I know why I'm mostly lesbian...I started off as bi, but...well, a few bad relationships on and I guess I chose a side of the fence :-/ maybe that's the point, though; a guy did it, only a guy can heal it?

As for the point of being better attuned to women...yeah! That explains why I suck at punishment too, lol! I usually get my Dom to do it, hehe!

Tcity

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 14, 2010
it depends

it often depends on the relationship for some.

Per my wife & I we both consider ourselves bi.
But excludign the sexual parties and related, and what we do with each other we dont do the gay or lesbian nonsexual stuff.

Neither of us do any variant of 'torture like' punishment but will tie each other up and do a variety of similar.

We have both slept and fooled around with same sex, but usually as a group.
Or at least with one of us in attendance.

I wont go after guys in public unless dressed as a girl.
Wife will not do same, and is actully not interested outside the crossdress scenarios.

Gay/lesbian doesnt seem to fit us.

Featured Threads

New Personals