Posting my chastity keys went wrong

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Why, on both of the occasions that I've been home alone and free to crossdress - to become Sissy Jayci (heart shaped dot over the 'i') - has it been stormy, with rain, wind and hailstorms?

I originally tried to go out at 2am but it was raining so hard, but the weather forecast suggested it would stop around 5am. Later on in the year, that would be a dangerous time to be out and about with a high risk of encountering morning runners, cyclists and dog walkers, but in the dark cold of late December it's a much quieter time... so I went back out at 5am when the rain had finally pretty much stopped...

It was so cold though and although I have previous experience of dressing up and filming myself in an alleyway, this time was my first time crossdressed and filming myself on a main road!

Oh God, it was scary!!! The plan was wear a sexy outfit, film myself walking to the postbox, post the envelope containing my chastity keys (it was Sunday before the New Year and would be a bank holiday now until Tuesday so the earliest I'd get them back would be Wednesday, and I posted them second class!), open my coat to flash my see-through top and red bra, lift my skirt to show nothing underneath but my red suspender belt and pink chastity cage...

Screenshot_2024-03-08-19-23-15-350_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Unfortunately a car coming by exactly when I got to the post box made me forget the last part of the plan - and I'm sure it slowed down as it passed me!!!

Walking back, the cage felt weird and seemed to be making even more noise... I did flash it for the camera when I felt safe... and finally remembered to open my (wife's) jacket towards the end of the video... of course, it wasn't until I got home I realised that one of the plastic rings had snapped and the cage was hanging off...

241692077.jpg

Which is a lesson, when locking up your sissy's clitty, don't go cheap!!!
109403564.jpg

Fortunately the chastity cage did come with five other rings... The next size up was too loose... The size down quite a bit too tight 😖... But I had to squeeze myself into it to try again properly...

389356563.jpg

Videos are on xhamster here https://xhamster.com/videos/posting-my-chastity-key-goes-wrong-xhgOinj

And here https://xhamster.com/videos/sissy-jayci-goes-out-in-chastity-again-xhJausu

Featured Threads

New Personals