Talk me through turning my dream into reality

Eagerbaby

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 24, 2023
I never thought I'd be into this but lately I've been having these crazy dreams after I've taken Tylenol pm
Or melatonin to try to get a good sleep.

In the dream, I had taken a sleeping aid and woke up to my body shaking from an intense slow orgasm. Thinking it's a dream, I try to move my legs to get up but my legs are restrained, flat against the bed. Arms lightly restrained to where I can touch my own body.

I've had this dream three times now. Small differences in each dream. I think I wanna try this but I'm nervous - how do I set it up. Looking for advice. Is this even possible? Can I cum in my sleep? Help.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Possible yes but without you waking up? Might be a challenge.

The issue is you’re trying to recreate a specific planned event in your sleep. Your brain takes random thoughts and pieces and tries to rationalize the data together. Hence weird dreams. So making that data become your desired result is all just a random generated thing. You can however increase your odds by feeding your brain all sorts of the things you want to happen before sleep. Listen to fictional erotica audio, read text stories, think of prior experiences all before bed. That will increase your chances of thinking of it when sleep. Again no guarantee.

Now if you’re seeking strictly orgasms in sleep. You could use a wireless vibe and either program it to go at a time once you’re asleep or have someone you trust activate it for you as you’re asleep. It’s likely to wake you when it starts up though.

In person you could have someone stimulate you by hand as you’re asleep again likely you’ll wake up.

Restraint or bondage and sleeping is a bit risky if doing it solo. But with a partner might be possible if you think
You can call asleep tied up.

Reactions: Zanatas

Eagerbaby

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 24, 2023
I can def fall asleep tied up, stay asleep if I have some melatonin or something. I don't mind waking up at climax but I wanna see if I can get close while still asleep. May not be possible at all, obv dreams aren't always realistic but the feeling I got in that dream waking up as I was starting to orgasm - made me completely wet.

I love the stranger aspect too but that's challenging so I'll have to look for a participant willing :)

Ty

kinnk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2024
I wish I could have same dream like yours

Featured Threads

New Personals