Tasks to motivate me

Graceofowls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 3, 2023
Hi all, I am looking for some tasks to motivate me to get my studying done and also to get the cleaning done as I have no motivation to get them done at all.

I don't have any toys only house hold items and the tasks ideally need to be quiet ones so as I do not live alone.

limits: permanent damage, public, pictures, scat and piss.

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
To start, edge your pussy 10 times in a role.

Then go on and clean your room. You will finish the cleaning in 45 min or you won't be allowed to cum when finished. Set a timer.

For every min pass the timer, you will add 1 spank your ass with a bent wire. This would ensure you have a quiet yet still painful punishment.

If you finished cleaning early, congrats you may come now.

Graceofowls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 3, 2023
To start, edge your pussy 10 times in a role.

Then go on and clean your room. You will finish the cleaning in 45 min or you won't be allowed to cum when finished. Set a timer.

For every min pass the timer, you will add 1 spank your ass with a bent wire. This would ensure you have a quiet yet still painful punishment.

If you finished cleaning early, congrats you may come now.
thank you I will try this one

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
thank you I will try this one
Good to hear.

But since you do have study still. So I would say instead of cum, you should edge 10 more time and then go on with your study. You will edge after 1 hour of study for 5 min as a break.

When you finished all your homework, you get to cum.

If you got distracted and spent more than 20 min on your phone, your ass get spanked 5 times for every min you were looking at your phone and you don't get to cum in the end.

Graceofowls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 3, 2023
I am still looking for some more tasks and would love some that involve some pain but not just spanking

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You mention house hold items and that’s very vague. Here’s a link to a post about others using household items as toys. https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/household-items-as-sex-toys-where-should-i-start.54171/

It would help if you could give a general list of what you have access to. I personally won’t make a ton of effort on a task only to find out you don’t have the item available.

It would also help to know some of your kinks or some of your experience.

For example Anal could be made very painful but it depends on what you’ve done and what you have access to.

Also be cautious of people trying to get you to go to a private off site messenger immediately. This is usually due to them not wanting the public to see their manipulation or lack of experience. You can also click or tap on their name and view their profile to see prior posts. Again you can see if they’re mostly shallow one liner preying for a new sub who might not know better.

Graceofowls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 3, 2023
You mention house hold items and that’s very vague. Here’s a link to a post about others using household items as toys. https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/household-items-as-sex-toys-where-should-i-start.54171/

It would help if you could give a general list of what you have access to. I personally won’t make a ton of effort on a task only to find out you don’t have the item available.

It would also help to know some of your kinks or some of your experience.

For example Anal could be made very painful but it depends on what you’ve done and what you have access to.
Ah that is a good point sorry I hadn’t thought about that, I have pegs, hair brush, hair grips, bobbles and other hair supplies, wooden spoon, electric toothbrush, deodorant cans, paper clamps, thumb tacks, pens, pencils and rubber bands

John555

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 22, 2023
You can make a tack bra with the thumbtacks you have. It very uncomfortable especially if ur moving around😈

Featured Threads

New Personals