Thinking of buying Butt Plug/Plugs

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
So I have been thinking about messing around with a Butt Plug, as my Gay freinds say "Dont knock it unti lyou try it"

I have been looking at LoveHoney website at the mass of Plugs that are avaialable, and trying to work out what to go for.

So there are 5 options 2 of which are 3 plug sets

Normal Set of 3 ranging from small to Medium for £40
Smallest Circumference 3inches Insertable 4inches
Medium Circumference 4inches Insertable 5inches
Large Circumference 5.25inches Insertable 5inches

Can buy the Largest which is listed as Medium as single item for £15
Circumference 5.25 Insertable 5 inches

Nexus Trio Butt Plug Training Set (3 Piece) £50
Smallest Circumference 3.75inches Insertable 3.5inches
Medium Circumference 5inches Insertable 4.5inches
Largest Circumference 6.25inches Insertable 5.5inches (Bloody Huge, cant ever see that fitting.)

BASICS Clear T-Bar Butt Plug £10
Circumference 4inches Insertable 4inches

Also there is the Classic Slimline Medium £15
Circumference 4inches Insertable 5inches (this is a possible one, but may slip out as slimmer.)

So I am thinking mabe the last one Basics Clear, to start with, or go for the classic Medium and work on it. As dont want something that will slip out too easily, if I end up enjoying the feel.
Really like the look for the Expensive Nexus as they have thin neck so wont slip out too easily, but the jump in Circumferences from smallest to medium to large is a bit daunting as I have not even had anything larger than GF finger up there.
Also dont want to waste money on set i wont use.

Also the Normal set the smallest and midddle dont have much of lip so also could slip out too easy looking at them.

So just after thoughts as I am a smaller man, height 5ft8 about 140pounds so also worried about fitting etc.
Added images below

Attachments

• Classicmed.JPG
    Classicmed.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Clear2.JPG
    Clear2.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Keepin-nexus.JPG
    Keepin-nexus.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Set.JPG
    Set.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Slim.JPG
    Slim.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I have two. I go for the large circumference because once past the rectum, to me the length becomes irrelevant. The large circumference however, gives me the feeling of being full and that's where my pleasure comes from. When I'm being pegged by Mistress or her friends OR when Daddy's fucking then length as well as circumference is pleasurable. Mistress's strap on is about 7 1/2 inches and about 3 1/2 inches around. Daddy is smaller at about 5 inches.

meekferret

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2024
Definitely start small. Even if you’ve messed around with fingers a lot, there’s something about the feedback and geometry that’s different when working with something inanimate.

I just started with anal play recently and it took a few sessions with my toy before I managed to get it all the way in.

As long as it’s plug shaped (not like a smooth rod) You don’t need to worry about it slipping out, our instincts are to keep those sphincters pretty tight! In fact, I find the exit to be trickier than entry most of the time.

Featured Threads

New Personals