Dfgs

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
19 year old switch male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant female

I am 19 and i live in the south east UK I consider myself fairly intelligent and with plenty of common sense. Im currently looking for a job and spend all week indoors! I live with my brother and mum but have my own room which is where i will be able to talk to you via MSN, Gtalk or yahoo messenger, or of course the universal email system. I also have skype and would be interested to progressing to using that (id be extremely shy at first)

now on to the juicy stuff!!

I dont have any special toys to play with except what ive salvaged from home, namely: A selection of clothes pegs, probably 20 or more with the possibility to scavenge more if i am told to do so, two anal toys, one small and thin, the other is a dinner candle which is of course fairly long and slightly thicker than my thumb, i have some string, two padlocks, a pair of cuffs that ive broken into two separate cuffs (can be locked together with a lock or tied) um... tight underwear and curiously.I have modified this and a tight pair of boxer shorts so they may be locked together using my two padlocks. In addition to that i also have a penis and a pair of balls which can be of great amusement to my mistress or whoever responds to this!

My kinks or likes include anal stuff, pain, teasing and orgasm control (though not long term denial! Youd have to train me for that!) and exhibiting myself on webcam or via photos either to yourself or to the internet (faceless at first and faceless all the time for the net) I can be persuaded to involve piss but not drink it. Im also interested in ruined orgasms and swallowing my cum from a ruined orgasm.

My dislikes (eg thing i dont enjoy but will do, ideal for more punishing tasks) include: Anything involving toothpaste

My limits are: (ignore anything ive said in other posts/my sig, they are general, these are my "true" limits if that makes sense) Anything noisy, no-one i know can find out, nothing public or out doors, everything must take place in my room though i will extend this to underwear control while out and about and things like not looking at girls bums or things like that, nothing messy, no scat, nothing permanent or bloody or dangerous or illegal! no drinking piss and i cant swallow cum from a real, full orgasm (but willing to try training that)

I am a very reasonable person but my limits are limits, as a slave i am obedient but will sometimes beg for alternatives or permission etc... It is your job to either accept my begging or punish it as you see fit!

If you wish to know more private message me or reply to this ad.

I dont mind where you are from, i am from the UK, im also not too fussy about age, of course id prefer someone around my age but will consider other age ranges too! There is no pressure on you to be on cam or send photos though i reserve the right to ask for proof that you are indeed female if you say you are. This doesnt need to be a photo, we can sort that out if you contact me.

I am primarily looking for a mistress, but if you are a male around my age (sorry no-one over about 22, it doesnt feel right with males) and think you could fit this role contact me and we can talk more and give it a try.

I have a webcam and a phone camera for static shots or shots away from my laptop. The webcam is fixed to my laptop so it can make it difficult to get all of me in frame if i am still required to type.

• Kinks:
femdom, anal, pain, CBT, orgasm training, teasing, ruined orgasms​

• Experience:
not much sadly :( Some online experience, longest duration about a week during which time i was denied, teased and verbally teased eg "hehe, i be you are so horny, i bet you'd love to cum" and talked down to etc.. and thoroughly enjoyed it! Also some casual experience of one or two nighters that sadly didnt develop​

• Limits:
Public, involving others/minors, scat, blood, sick, swallowing piss. More are listed in my main ad​

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals