justanotherman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 31, 2009
47 year old dominant male seeking a 36-55 year old submissive female

I am a new dom looking for a sub within the UK

I am also looking for an Experienced Dom that would not mind being asked questions and feels free to give advice to a newbee

I am new to this life and i see it as a life choice i have been investigating this for many years and now want to pursue it

i am interested in finding a female sub to help myself and my sub explore the limits of this type of life and grow and learn together. Remember i am new to this and would like to receive guidance in this matter from existing dom's i have read the relevant threads on this forum and explored the internet and books on the subject and i am ready to take the next step

the Sub would be required to follow my requests to the letter - but the boundaries of the relationship will be set out at the outset and not be pushed beyond that unless we both agree

only serious Subs reply with a picture

• Kinks:
i am into oral - anal - BSDM - spanking - whips - leather - corseting and open to other experiances - as i am expanding my knowledge and would like to concider most things

• Experience:
my experience to date is limited to what can be called unadventurous sex - as my partner is very straight laced

• Limits:
no water games scat or extream pain

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals