Used as a target.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I did post this as a reply to another thread in the fiction section but feel it was distracting from that thread and as the story is non fiction i thought to better post it here.
I like this part of the story, I have a fantasy about being hunted by people with paint ball guns. I'm fooled into entering a competition which I think involves me taking part in a paintball contest, I've never been paintballing and certainly have no idea how it feels to be hit by a paintball.

When I attend the paint ball contest, I find it is far more than I thought and I'm to be hunted naked through the course. I am given the chance to leave and I decide too but I've been fooled and can't leave so I'm forced to take part in the game. It is of course far more detailed than that, I should perhaps write it out and share with those interested.

I have this kink for wanting to be hunted naked by paint ballers with the chance of may be being shot with the stinging blows.
I think I get this an incident that happened in my teen years when I was "hunted" through a farm yard.

I grew up in a rural village and amongst my play mates was the local farmers daughter, the farm managers daughter and two boys whose fathers worked on the farm and me, another boy and another girl who had no connection to the farm.

I was around 12-13 and like most country boys I wanted an air gun, let me point out here that, all though young we were sensible and knew the damage an airgun could do to someone so we were very sensible when handling them.
All the boys except me and the farmers daughter had air guns but I got to have a go with their guns shooting at cans and targets but I always felt left out as my parents wouldn't allow me to have an air gun. Eventually after much moaning I was allowed one to be given to me for my 13 birthday.

At the time, in the eighties you could buy .177 and .22 air rifles rated at up to 12ft/lb or a rile and 6ft/lb for a pistol. These were simple single shot pellet guns. Then there was the Gat air pistol which was rated at 3ft/lb, it was considered a toy by us boys. It fired .177 pellets, small darts and because of its flared end it could fire corks and it came with a selection of all three, no one wanted one of these.

I think you may guess what I was given, yes the Gat. It was not actually what I thought my 13th birthday present was going to be. I wanted a .22 scropio pistol but my parents were cautious, so cautious that they even removed the darts from the box before presenting me with it. Overnight I became the laughing stock amongst the village kids. But tried to fit in with my Gat.

One day I'm playing with the farmer's daughter Amanda, the farm manger's daughter Kate and another boy Simon. We're playing around the back of the farmyard which was basically an abandoned old farm and stockyard which had been superseded by the more modern yard next door. It was basically the village kids play area with dens built in the old barns and an old broken down tractor in the corner of the over grown yard. The farmer was happy to let us kid play there as long as we stayed out the main yard.

There was a field next to it that had just been harvested of its potato crop and there was the odd potato laying about which we kids were picking up and throwing about. Amanda knew I had my Gat with me but I'd long shot off the corks and pellets, she asked if she could borrow it and I gave it to her. She then stuck the end of the barrel into a potato, twisted and pulled the gun to reveal a potato slug stuck in the end. I complained at her for doing this saying she'd break it, she told me nonsense and promptly fired the gun sending the potato slug across the yard.

Amanda then says "I've got an idea for game, you boys go hide in the yard, as it was commonly called, and Kate and I will find you. You have to touch the old tractor to win before we find you, the last one to the tractor has to offer his bum as our target for one shot each. Our incentive for playing the game was the boy that won overall would get to see Amanda's and Kate's breast, what more did a 13 year old boy want to convince him it was a good idea.

The game was played five times, over which Simon and I made our separate ways to the tractor. I won the first go with Simon being found quickly by the girls and made to bend over an old oil drum while Amanda stood several paces behind him took aim and fired at his arse, the potato slug just grazed the side. Kate took her shot and missed both Simon and the drum. It was then decided for the other rounds the looser would have to present his bare arse as the target. Simon and I agreed after all one of us was going to get to see their bare breast and they were both terrible shots.

From that point on things went bad for me. Simon had somehow found a great spot to hide not far from the tractor and could easily win each of the next rounds. Four times I had to bend over the drum and expose my bare arse as a target. I remember the first shot missed but the second was bang on cheek. Amanda and Kate celebrated and Simon laughed. It may have only been potato but it had quite a sting to it.

The girls aim improved over the next three times I lost with every shot hitting my arse in some place or another and even though they claimed they didn't I was sure the girls were sneaking up closer to their target.

I was left rubbing my sore bum as the girls took Simon into the barn and showed him their breasts. I later asked him what had happened and he confessed to only been give a quick flash.

The girls wanted to play again but Simon and I decided it was time to go home. Kate handed me the Gat and we left with Amanda shouting to me to bring the gun next time. Unfortunately before our next meet up the following weekend I "accidentally" lost the Gat but still had the bruises which amused Simon and Amanda, with whom I shared school classes and the hard wooden chairs in that classroom.

I found a photo of an old Gat airgun for reference.

Attachments

• f087a484-53b7-4bdf-8e5a-66fb8f9a7bea.jpg
    f087a484-53b7-4bdf-8e5a-66fb8f9a7bea.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 7

jo36A

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2023
Uk
thank you for this post in the tread i started i really enjoyed reading it and feel we have quite a lot in common

Reactions: DeedeeDay

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
thank you for this post in the tread i started i really enjoyed reading it and feel we have quite a lot in common
Thank-you for your nice comment. I glad you enjoyed reading about my adventure. I look back on those fondly. When I look back on my younger days during the time I was developing sexually I find a lot of what I did would be considered kinky, though at the time I doubt I had discovered the word kinky or what it meant but from fourteen onwards and the discovery of a magazine called Forum, (the journal of human relationships) I rapidly learnt that I was defiantly going to be a kinkster.

LifeLongHome

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2024
discord.gg
I've done a tiny bit of paintballing way back, I still have a padded jacket somewhere I think. Don't think I've ever considered a fully one sided game of it though...

Featured Threads

New Personals