Would we go crazy?

willyable

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2008
I know alot of people hate the idea of this happening but I think about it alot of the times. What if the internet was to crash then what? Would you feel as if it was the end of the world? How do we convert back to not having the internet as part of our lifestyle without going crazy? I don't know how I would feel. I'm not sure if I would be depressed or if I would just move along as if I never had it. I think the world be out of control if you ask me

Daring Dave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 5, 2008
UK
I wouldn't worry about it to much. I'm 38 so for a big part of my life there was no internet and we managed back then in the old dark times.

Last edited:

Hampers

• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 10, 2008
It's ok, I backup the internet every friday onto Archive tapes. We wouldn't lose that much.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Wow this is a scary thought

I know alot of people hate the idea of this happening but I think about it alot of the times. What if the internet was to crash then what? Would you feel as if it was the end of the world? How do we convert back to not having the internet as part of our lifestyle without going crazy? I don't know how I would feel. I'm not sure if I would be depressed or if I would just move along as if I never had it. I think the world be out of control if you ask me

Every since I started using the internet, I can not go a day without connecting. Sometimes cable is out for some unknown reason and I sit in front of my computer hoping to see the little network icons connect. I feel like I am trapped inside a box, cut off from the rest of the world.

When there is nothing on cable I watch movies online from Netflix. When I am mad at my husband I write articles online. :eek: no internet

Featured Threads

New Personals