18 m with long distance gf looking for a female Dom (my gf is a Dom aswell and knows about this ^^)

datisjut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2022
Heyy everyone, I'm 18m from Germany and together with my long distance gf (she's a Dom aswell), we're looking for a Dom who is going to treat me right.

The kinks we're looking for are anal, ballbusting, wedgies, pain in general, edging, spanking and we're open to experiment around a lot if it's not against my limits.
Are you interested in this?
Go ahead and add me on Snapchat or kik ~datisjut !!!

P.S. Obviously, your relation to me will solely be sexual since I've still got my gf ;)

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Heyy everyone, I'm 18m from Germany and together with my long distance gf (she's a Dom aswell), we're looking for a Dom who is going to treat me right.

The kinks we're looking for are anal, ballbusting, wedgies, pain in general, edging, spanking and we're open to experiment around a lot if it's not against my limits.
Are you interested in this?
Go ahead and add me on Snapchat or kik ~datisjut !!!

P.S. Obviously, your relation to me will solely be sexual since I've still got my gf ;)
Two years later you’re still 18? That makes it look sketchy.

Also minor suggestion. Dom typically refers to male dominant and domme to female. Seeing as you’re straight you probably want to use the correct term as to limit the endless supply of thirsty dudes who will no doubt flood your messages lol.

datisjut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2022
Well back then I wasn't 18 and now I actually am. Turned 18 1 week ago so now I'm back on this account.
But I appreciate your feedback ^^

Featured Threads

New Personals