Submissive femboy16

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
Heya!

I have the house for myself for 2-3 hours later tonight, and that gives me a prime oppurtunity to have some fun.

Little bit about myself. I'm a sissy or a femboy or a crossdresser or whatever you wanna call me. I will be wearing some cute black panties, black tights and a skirt that barely covers my big ass. Some hoodie on top. I really really like the idea of being spanked, especially if someone either does it to me or if I get ordered to spank myself in any given way. I don't mind how hard or how many times, trust me I can hit myself pretty hard for pretty long.

Here's what I'll have available:
- A thick wooden paddle
- A leather belt
- Longer cables/cords
- Hairbrushes with a nice thick handle and pretty spiky..spikes (idk what you call them LOL)
- Some other kitchen appliances like spatulas, pans (yes I've used it) and if you have some other ideas I'll see what can be done.
- Clothespins

What I'm looking for? Some ideas how to use the items above to make my evening..enjoyable? Or vice versa, full of pain hehe.

The ideas won't have to all be about spanking, I'm down for some other similar activities too (idk, wedgies, lighter anal, attempting to blow..something), I'm also happy for some light public activities (won't want to go fully out for too long but if you tell me to go out for a few mins I will do it).

I have a couple of hours until I got the place for myself, so hopefully by then there's some cool ideas. If not, I'll improvise.

Feel free to either respond here or PM me.

Featured Threads

New Personals