SUBMISSIVEPRINCESS

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2024
United States
fetlife.com
I'm Aurora/Rory and I'm a 21 yr old female straight sub/princess and I'm looking for something I can post as a photo for others to enjoy. No anal, bodily fluids, body writing, incest, beastiality, public, needles, wax, ice, or face pictures.

I am really looking for some poses and/or spanking tasks maybe something else. I don't really have anything for tying up, fucking, sucking, or inserting. But is willing to edge, tweak nipples, clamp and show, and spank myself

If you have any questions for me ask away!

switchgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2020
humiliating pose: get down on ur knees and make sure ur nipples are clamped and ur knees are as far apart as can be. hang ur tongue out like a puppy and take the picture.

lay on ur back and pull ur legs up all the way and spread them and take a picture from the bottom.

JMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2015
I would take the above but from behind. So on knees learning forwards. Knees spread out as far as possible. Then spank yourself with any item you can find and redo the pose so we have a before and after

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Squeeze your tits together in the palm of your hands and tweak your nipples with your finger and thumb as hard as you can manage. You should set your camera on a timer to take the pic so you can use both hands.

Reactions: CharlotteL

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
humiliating pose: get down on ur knees and make sure ur nipples are clamped and ur knees are as far apart as can be. hang ur tongue out like a puppy and take the picture.

lay on ur back and pull ur legs up all the way and spread them and take a picture from the bottom.
Nice suggestion, do you like giving tasks?

Featured Threads

New Personals