Kinks
Humiliation

@misstress emily2.o

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 15, 2024
I'm looking for a kinky male with submissive desires who wants to discuss and these. Your age, looks and level of experience are less Important than being eager to submit. I am quite horny right now and nothing turns me
I can give you some hot Joi tasks and make you cum...

esteto

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 9, 2022
I am open to JOI, my mistress. I use telegram, skype, and snapchat, my mistress.

foss6672

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 29, 2024
I’m Andy submissive male originally from England ,just recently moved to California and looking for genuine mistress ( new to this lifestyle) let’s chat

Subsam69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 31, 2024
I'm looking for a kinky male with submissive desires who wants to discuss and these. Your age, looks and level of experience are less Important than being eager to submit. I am quite horny right now and nothing turns me
Hello mistress, im a kinky male with submissive desires, I am eager to submit to you as my mistress and I would love to receive hot joi tasks to cumple for you, if you are interested definitely send me a message

Subsam69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 31, 2024
I would love joi mistress, I’m a kinky and submissive male eager and ready to be used, I can use Skype or snap

Nuwcastle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 12, 2024
are you still looking I am on skype and snap!

Featured Threads

New Personals