27 [F4M] #Cali/online, text me if you like the idea of a young girl using you as she wants

Gina00001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 13, 2024
Looking for a man who will obsessively worship me and listen to every word I say!! I would love for us to get close enough to the point where we can end up seeing each other irl:) if not online is just as fine. I don’t want to rush into anything, as forward as my first sentence was it is what I want but I want to work our way up there. Even after we know each other I don’t always want to only be talking about sexual things i’m very much interested in you as a person as well. I can be a little selfish and degrading at times but it comes randomly unless you provoke me. About me i’m 5’6, Hispanic, kind of alt sometimes, and my hair is purple. I am not looking for just anyone submissive, I want you to be aroused specifically by the fact i’m younger then you and can still treat you as brutal as my little heart desires I’m kinda very much into pain but we can do without that It’s whatever you’re comfortable with, I will be respectful of what you want at times. anyways you’re welcome to come chat just for an innocent talk i’m very boredd my signal chat number:+1 308-314-0286

Attachments

• IMG_9241.jpeg
    IMG_9241.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9243.jpeg
    IMG_9243.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: sissifuktoi

Featured Threads

New Personals