MistressMoore7

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 15, 2024
Femdom

Mommy dom here! Hello, I hope you are well. I will be explaining what my dom style is like, and what I look like. I will also explain what is desirable in a sub but definitely not required. Oh, last thing. Kinks and limits too!

My appearance: blond hair, glasses, and a nice chest if you care! People have also said I am intimidating, and have a "dommy mommy" appearance.

What's my dom style? - I am super sweet, like.. I've been told I need to be more demanding. I think I've gotten better about it though. I do find it hard to be rough because.. I'm southern and I grew up being candy sweet. I blame it on my southern hospitality. However, when punishment is necessary, I will step up and punish you. Just to remind you how lucky you are to have my sweet side. I will admit, I wouldn't mind having someone I can practice on. Y'know, to practice being rough if that's what you're into.

What's desirable (but not required) in a sub? - I always like myself an obedient good boy. Those are always fun! And, body doesn't really matter to me. Dick size doesn't either. But, I would appreciate if you are enthusiastic about it. It makes me want to keep talking to you if you're excited! Not required though, of course. I don't mind someone who is more disobedient, but again.. sometimes it's difficult to put my foot down.

Kinks: Literally almost anything is on the table. Like.. actually. I will go as far as blood play if that's something you're into.

Limits: Emetophilia (vomit), and anything illegal.

Extra notes: I love to dote on people, and spoil them! Giving gifts is my main love language and I am usually very polite. I am a mama's girl, and pretty introverted in real life. I am open to sending pictures of myself too!

Anywho.. I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you for taking your time to read, and I hope I hear from you. Or if not, then please enjoy yourself! You can get back to me on snap:mistressmoore63 or iMessage: [email protected] and also WhatsApp: +13176972431 telegram: @Glickman_Morgan8 and discord:mistress_morgan

Featured Threads

New Personals