30/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/slave in DE (longterm)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
see profile
Limits
see profile
Experience
see profile

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
Hello again.
Since some time passed I will post again as there is a new spot available to serve.
As the last realtionship with a sub stopped i am looking forward to meet a new slave that is eager and willing to serve a dom.
You should be in between 18-35 (i know post says different, but this option was not available )
Best is if you come from Germany, as i am looking for an offlien relation and want to develop it further.
In ideal it will end up in a real life relationship.
You do not need any experience as a prerequisit, but if you do have, it is also not a probleme of course.
We can discuss likes and limits in private, or you can see in my other posts. But i want to mention one topic right here, as this often is a problem for some. You need to know that i expect proof pics/vids of my slave as we will start with online tasks. Of course no face need to be seen, but you should know that already when starting
If you feel ready to serve a dom and do his tasks or jsut want to get to know me better you are allowed to PM me directly.
Kik is necessary to serve me and it works best if you reply directly in kik: Mastermartin2
Looking forward for the future slavegirl that feels ready to serve me and learn here.
Martin

Featured Threads

New Personals