36 female sub looking for dom

bmu3037

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 8, 2022
36/female/sub seeks 35-45/male/dom in any place (i love bondage)​
Hello, I would love to find a D/s relationship online. I have a bit of experience online and in real life. I've been into bdsm for years and have had a few D/s relationships. I would like long term but willing to do short term.

About me as a submissive:
I think I'm a natural sexual submissive with a little bit of a submissive personality. I love bondage and roleplay, they are my biggest turn ons. I have quite a bit of experience with rope.

I enjoy bondage, rope, denial, teasing, wax, ice, rules, punishments, edging, orgasm control.

My limits are bathroom control, hidden and semi public, outdoors, needles, body fluids.

I dislike slave positions and clothing control but not limits.

I'm new to control, humiliation and degradation but I think I'm into both, and new to pain.

I struggle with non sexual order such as domestic but willing to try.

I think I'm eager to please.

I'm willing to share pics and videos.

About me vanilla-
I love movies, and I work as a marketing researcher at home and make my own hours. So I'm free to change my hours but preferably I'd like to keep my working hours Monday through Friday 11 am to 5 pm. I am eastern time zone as I live in Virginia. I have an associates of business administration degree. Unfortunately I couldn't afford to finish my bachelor's.

I struggle to lose weight and I do clean but struggle to keep house clean a little. I'm willing to try domestic but I might struggle especially since online.

My toys
Small anal plug
Rope
Lube
Dildo

My Kik is signature0111
I also have discord ( I gotta look up my screenname but will share if you message me).

Thanks for reading, please feel free to message me on here as well.

What I'm looking for-
A online D/s relationship that is long term. I'll give reports including photos and videos. I prefer not to share my face at first but I may in the future.

I'd like rules, tasks, dares, punishments. I'd be willing to do assignments such as writing lines or body writing.

My last Dom kept me in denial for 3 to 4 months with no masturbating and orgasms. If you as the Dom or Master would like to continue that we can. I would like the challenge, this is the longest I've ever been in denial... Especially with no orgasm and or masturbating.

I prefer sexual activity as I'm more of a sexual submissive. I'm willing to try non sexual activity.

I'm learning that I have hardly no limits when It comes to roleplay if that makes sense. I'm also learning that I may like challenging activity such as long term denial.

I may struggle if you are a harsh Dom Master. I'm still willing to try with you if you are though.
Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Reactions: MasterJella

Featured Threads

New Personals