Experience
No experience

JennyRay

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2024
Hey there Kinktalk community!! So first of all, I turned 20 today and therefore, I'm wanting to step into a new lifestyle that I've been thinking about since a long time. And after researching, I found this site, having people of similar interests as mine. I've been submissive since a very long time now and now I'm willing to submit. We can discuss the likes, dislikes and limits on my snapchat:- jennyray476

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Advice is to review anyone who’s offering here publicly or via pm and see what all their prior activity is. See if they always just post “be mine” or “private message me”. Do they self title before it’s earned. Does their user name force anyone replying to them to use a title. Recently a person posted on here of rushing into things and the dominant ghosted after some rushed play and getting what he wanted.
So don’t rush and take your time vetting. Anyone rushing you into tasking or pics is likely worth skipping over.

Edit. It is odd your age is listed as 20. But your title on post is 24

Thinktok

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2024
Hey there Kinktalk community!! So first of all, I turned 20 today and therefore, I'm wanting to step into a new lifestyle that I've been thinking about since a long time. And after researching, I found this site, having people of similar interests as mine. I've been submissive since a very long time now and now I'm willing to submit. We can discuss the likes, dislikes and limits on my snapchat:- jennyray476
Added you

Featured Threads

New Personals