A very perverted virgin, any thoughts?

Norna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2024
Hi, I have recently become interested in kinks and perversions, as I come from a conservative Christian family where I was taught chastity and modesty. However, this has led to me being sex-crazed and deeply into ideas of control, and therefore I cannot help but hide my hobbies.

I really like the idea of being publicly punished, for example, spanked no matter by a woman or a man, or being dragged to the toilet where I will be tormented for a long time, perhaps even gagged and blindfolded. The idea of tying up also seems interesting to me (once I hid under my clothes a bunch of thin ribbons similar to shibari and came to a lecture like that. Although these were very clumsy knots, I got excited and my pussy literally oozed juices).

Of course, this means that I like to masturbate in public toilets and cinemas, where there is a chance that someone else might catch me.

Unfortunately I can't provide my services at the moment, but if any of you want to express your thoughts about what a dirty, filthy slut I am and what wild things you would do to my body, even without my consent, you are welcome. Perhaps you have masturbation instructions for such a slut, so feel free to write them and don't skimp on humiliation and insults, I fully deserve them. I don't promise that I will respond to them, but I promise that every rudeness and insult of yours makes me revel in fantasies for a long time and touch myself in secret from my conservative relatives.

(boobs pic related. I know they are too small, but I have often been told that my nipples are shaped very well for pinching)

Attachments

• IMG_7315.jpeg
    IMG_7315.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 61

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Well, it sounds like you have a lot you wish to try out.

I suggest you take it slow in exploring. Being safe should always be one's number one priority. Never feel ashamed of asking things, or maybe do feel ashamed, if it's a kink of yours.

As for Ideas/thoughts, of what you might be able to do, to help you satisfy a little bit of your sexual hunger, when at times it has grown.

1: Go Bra-less with some lightly colored, possibly sheer; Shirts, Blouses, Sundress. Thin Fabrics lightly colored, White, Bright Yellow, ETC.

2: Wearing some very sheer Panties or none at all with the above style of clothing. Especially on windy days.

3: Use a Dark Colored Sharpie; Red, Blue or Black, and write across your body hidden under your clothing in certain areas; Across your small chest, just under the collar of your top, across your pubic mound, ETC., which are kinky things; Cum Target for your small chest, Virgin Cum Hold for your pubic mound, ETC., or maybe you ask for help with that from others on here.

4: Wear short frilly skirts, to combine with the Clothing and body writing.

5: Try to hold off on Masturbating the entire week and only do so once a week, in a public restroom, Verbally calling talking dirty; Calling yourself a whore or slut, ETC. whatever you can come up with. Using a decent volume so you really get the point across to yourself, while having the thought someone might just barge in on you.

6: Maybe you are just dirty and filthy enough to walk, in public, just a little too close to passerby's on the sidewalk, where you "Accidentally" bump them, nothing to jarring, just enough to jostle them, in which your hand might come in contact with a man's cock every so often, in which you apologize knowing how good something felt.

7: Once a week, you should log on here and write post. Maybe about a fantasy you want to have happen to you. Maybe about something/s you did that day or week that had you very excited. Maybe about how you masturbated, taking the readers, step by step through the process of how you masturbated that week, up to your orgasm and how it felt all the while.

8: If you feel brave enough, you could attempt to have a live "help me masturbate" day every so often on here, where, you post a way for people to contact you, ( of course you are allowed to VET. them so you only get the ones that truly are going to help you masturbate, maybe in a unique way and not someone that just is in it for themselves), and make a very fun, small amount of time out of it. Maybe you want more then one person to direct your masturbation; how, where, with what, having an entire day of masturbating until you are either completely satisfied or too tired to continue.

These are just some of the things I can think of at the moment, I usually can be more creative then this. However it is all that came to mind.

I hope you find some of these things worth attempting and I cannot stress this enough, TAKE IT SLOW AND BE SAFE ABOUT EVERYTHING DO AND ANYWHERE YOU ARE DOING IT.

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals