Am evening at "The glory hole"

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Mondays are my day for my "maintenance spankings." As Mondays go, I wake Daddy up at 6:30, a half hour before his regular wake-up time of 7:00 a.m. every other day of the week.
At 6:30 a.m., I wake daddy and as required, announce that "I am ready to receive my spanking as maintenance for the week." All of my maintenance spankings are the same as my punishment spankings. No warm up, and full on hard spanks with the belt, extension cord or paddle, whichever Daddy decides.
After my spanking, and to begin each day, I suck Daddy's cock and Daddy ass fucks me until he cums.
Yesterday, after I was fucked , he took me back to the the living room and told me to bend over the arm of it again, as he was going to whip my bare naked bottom again for being lax on sucking his cock. After maybe 35 hard spanks with his belt, I was told that "until I learned to suck cock like I'm supposed to, I would be getting lots of practice at a glory hole"
And so--in the evening, as things were slowing down for the evening, Mistress Bonnie told me to put on one of my extremely large shirts that can be worn as a dress if I wear a belt at its center. We were going to the glory hole just as Daddy promised me earlier in the day.
When we arrived, I got assigned a room, Mistress told me to strip naked and sit in the chair and wait. Daddy met us there and we were all three in the room when we heard somene on the other side of the petition that separated us.
Knowing what to do, I got on my knees and gave the "come hither" with my finger. Within seconds, a smaller cock appeared through the hole and I sucked it until I heard the knock indicating he was about to cum. I sucked his cock deeper to indicate to him that I was fine with it, and I swallowed all of it. Eight more times, I did and sucked nine cocks in all.
Daddy made me ride home naked in the back seat. I was so tired, I laid down for the trip home. As we moved towards home, I was quietly thankful that I was a slave in this life. Thankful for the two beatings I got earlier in the day. Thankful that I had a chance to learn how to suck cock better in order to please daddy better. Thankful that Mistress loves having me as her domestic slave.
When we got home it was late. Which was a perfect time to begin cleaning the house and do the laundry as I'm supposed to each day as part of my duties!
Daddy promises that there will be many more cocks sucked at the glory hole, and that makes me happy!
Slave life is the best life!

Featured Threads