Am I a cuckold if I like watching my wife have sex with women while they both humiliate?

Oozarubroly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2024

The reason why I'm asking this question is because I want to get an opinion from people that are into cuckolding.

Because I have been allowing my wife to have sex with women while I sit in a corner and watch as her and her Cuckcake humiliate me by calling me a pathetic loser and a pervert for watching them having sex together and for me begging her Cuckcake to released me from chasity so I can jerk off to them having sex.

My wife thinks this makes me her cuckold husband. But I think it's just voyeurism combine with humiliation.

But what do you guys think does this make me a cuckold or no?

Playfullwolfy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2022
Here is a short definition of cuckold

A cuckold is the husband or boyfriend of a person who has sex with other people. In a modern fetish context, a cuckold is a man who takes pleasure from his partner having sex with other people. The term cuckold is often shortened to cuck.
Traditionally, a cuckold was a married man with an adulterous wife. However, the term now describes any man in a committed relationship who enjoys his partner having sex with other people. Cuckolds may have any sexual identity. The partners of cuckolds and the people they have sex with may be of any gender or sexuality.

So, if you consider modern fetishism you could be a cuck.

Reactions: Oozarubroly

Oozarubroly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2024
Here is a short definition of cuckold

A cuckold is the husband or boyfriend of a person who has sex with other people. In a modern fetish context, a cuckold is a man who takes pleasure from his partner having sex with other people. The term cuckold is often shortened to cuck.
Traditionally, a cuckold was a married man with an adulterous wife. However, the term now describes any man in a committed relationship who enjoys his partner having sex with other people. Cuckolds may have any sexual identity. The partners of cuckolds and the people they have sex with may be of any gender or sexuality.

So, if you consider modern fetishism you could be a cuck.
Then I guess my wife was right I am cuckold now. Well then I will be the best cuckold husband for my wife Because her happiness is all that matters to me.

Featured Threads

New Personals