Anal tasks

SportyMindM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 1, 2024
Hi,

I read similar thread else were and got so hard just reading it I had to try it myself. I find it hard to find company to play with me when i feel like it or even have time for it so maybe this fixes it.

So idea is that you give me tasks that fits the criteria I have and I will complete it as soon as possible. I will then write comprehensive report here on how it went. I will not post pictures or videos here but for the writer of the task I can sen proof of completion or even live stream it if we can agree on schedule.

So, rules for the task are that it has to be somewhat unique or creative. "Fuck yourself with carrot is not interesting to do or anyone to read." So use your wildest imagination ;)
-As the title says it has to contain anal. I'm not a first timer but I can't for example fist myself so too extreme I can't complete. Unfortunately at the moment i don't have any toys so imagination needs to be used here also.
Rest are optional:
-Humiliation in any form
-Exhibitionism
-Self bondage
-Pain (no marks tough)
-Food
-CEI
-CBT

Only dislikes I have are pee and scat so let's keep them out. And if not obvious I don't have partner so everything must be able to complete alone.

If I can't complete the task if will inform the creator and agree about the punishment what I will of course write here so make them hard ;)

Hopefully some of you have wild imagination and rest will enjoy reading about it :)

Featured Threads

New Personals