Any female Sub, Pig/Hucow or Sissy looking for tasks and training?

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
Hello.
While looking for a permanent sub, in the meantime i am also open to train shortterm or online only.
You should be in between 18-35. I will train you via kik messenger app mastermartin2 and will form you to my online sub.
I am also well experienced in training hucows and pigs.
You do not need any experience as a prerequisit, but if you do it is also not a probleme of course.
We can discuss likes and limits in private, or you can see in my other posts. But i want to mention one topic right here, as this often is a problem for some. You need to know that i expect proof pics/vids of my slave. Of course no face need to be seen, but you should know that already when starting
If you feel ready to serve a dom and do his tasks you are allowed to PM me directly.
Kik is necessary to serve me and it works best if you reply directly in kik: Mastermartin2
Of course your limits will always be accepted, even if i may sometimes try to push you to reach your limits or set to set them higher.
If you want to know anything else from me PM me or contact me on the media written above.
Looking forward for the future slavegirl that feels ready to serve me and learn here.
Martin

Featured Threads

New Personals