Anyone who is open minded want to get used and humiliated by. Sadistic Lecturer ? Feel free to message me

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
All other regions
City
Bangalore
Kinks
Humiliation, bodywritings, degradation, painfull tasks, deep insertions, wax play, exposives, nipple play, body worship, begging etc
Experience
Myself working as Lecturer but due to my sadistic voluptrous minds explored many sexual adventures with my neighbors, students, sexmates. I have treated with electric wires, clamps and clips to nipples, rubber straps for spankings, and long spanners and handles for deep penetrations, candle wax plays, tied up etc with my submissive ladies... If you are truly looking for open minded pervert exploration feel free to message

Naughtyharshith

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 15, 2024
Working as a lecturer in real life due to my worthless sadistic kinks, I explored many sexual funs with my students, neighbors, friends etc. I have written 2700+ sex stories across 12 - 15 websites

Seeking for real female slaves/cuck couples It includes degradation, humiliation, nipple torture, painful things etc who want degradation, humiliation, painful things, total power control etc. I do need pics of my tasks, at least one verification pic as, I say it's the only way to eliminate fakes. Not much into roleplay, sexts, chats, fantasies and fakes. Who is interested and genuine only pm me

Ping me hear :

Skype/KiK : Naughtyharshith
SnapChat : naughtyharshixx
Hangouts : [email protected]
Instagram : Harshith.naughty

Featured Threads

New Personals