Apple Watch

meekferret

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 24, 2024
I recently got an Apple Watch with the silicone sport band and was delighted to discover that it fits nice and snug around my cock below the balls. It’s especially nice because I can adjust the tension depending on the situation.

I didn’t see anyone else mention this in a search so I wanted to share some notes about my experience.

One of the first things I tried was the vibration function. It’s fine but not particularly powerful. The randomness of notifications adds a tiny fun bit of excitement to the experience.

Something I like is that it’s really quick to take off. When I’m edging, the pressure is tight enough that it can take me past the point of no return, even after I’m completely hands off. When I feel a climax on the verge, I can get the strap off in about a second, and ease back down to extend the session.

When tucking in the band tab, sometimes a fold of skin gets caught and I end up with a small bruise near the base of my penis. It clears up in a couple of days but be aware in case this is a concern.

If you use it for tracking walking asymmetry it gets *very* confused while it’s on my cock instead of my wrist. I don’t see a way to turn that function off temporarily. I’m thinking of getting a non-working watch for just this use so I get clean data. I suspect pulse, body temperature, and respiration might also get messed up.

Featured Threads

New Personals