Asian trans domme looking for online sub/slave~

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
humiliation, feetfetish, piss, femdom, nylonfetish.
Limits
bloody, family, blackmail, and other acts directly harmful to body.
Experience
had a few loyal and cute dogs in my homeland before

Evelin_X

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Dominant
Jul 24, 2024
Hello everyone!Here is Evelin, an Asian trans girl who will go to Europe to study since this Autumn, and I want to make friends (preferably to be my slaves ^_^ ) in local BDSM community.

As for the kinks, I love various fetishisms especially feetfetish, it is always enjoyable for me when seeing my slaves adoring my feet and worned socks or tights. In addition, I also love to humiliate my slave as human toilet and pisspot (just verbally , not really to do so). Meanwhile, My main limit is all actions that would be bloody and violent, which may lead to direct damage to your body. It is not pleasing for me to see such horrible sceneries.

My principal intention is to find someone with similar preference as friend, so i will welcome every person who want to share their experience and view with me. Certainly, if there are cute sub boys who are willing to try to be my slave, I will be more than glad💖~

I am a considerate dominatrix, which means i always treat my subs well. I prefer to become soul mate with my slaves, rather than just abusing them. I can also exchange pics with you after knowing each other well.

If you are interested about me, contact me under this thread or via TG: https://t.me/breadandfree

Thank you all (●'◡'●)

Reactions: Naughtyfun

Submeddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2024
Hi are yo
Hello everyone!Here is Evelin, an Asian trans girl who will go to Europe to study since this Autumn, and I want to make friends (preferably to be my slaves ^_^ ) in local BDSM community.

As for the kinks, I love various fetishisms especially feetfetish, it is always enjoyable for me when seeing my slaves adoring my feet and worned socks or tights. In addition, I also love to humiliate my slave as human toilet and pisspot (just verbally , not really to do so). Meanwhile, My main limit is all actions that would be bloody and violent, which may lead to direct damage to your body. It is not pleasing for me to see such horrible sceneries.

My principal intention is to find someone with similar preference as friend, so i will welcome every person who want to share their experience and view with me. Certainly, if there are cute sub boys who are willing to try to be my slave, I will be more than glad💖~

I am a considerate dominatrix, which means i always treat my subs well. I prefer to become soul mate with my slaves, rather than just abusing them. I can also exchange pics with you after knowing each other well.

If you are interested about me, contact me under this thread or via TG: https://t.me/breadandfree

Thank you all (●'◡'●

Thank you all (●'◡'●)
Hi are you still looking. Message me on kik. Kik: s_meddy_

Featured Threads

New Personals