Kinks
tying , wax play

wired2submit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2024
I need a serious dominant to nurture me , train me , take care of me and help me grow ..i dont seek a freak that just want to use me ,demand for videos and pictures only ..sex only..bdsm is more than that...I need you to Lead a supportive Love . I accept you for you and expect the same in return . I try to always be honest and give you my opinion. Knowing I am giving up control , i deserve the best ..so tell me why i should submit to you pls

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I need a serious dominant to nurture me , train me , take care of me and help me grow ..i dont seek a freak that just want to use me ,demand for videos and pictures only ..sex only..bdsm is more than that...I need you to Lead a supportive Love . I accept you for you and expect the same in return . I try to always be honest and give you my opinion. Knowing I am giving up control , i deserve the best ..so tell me why i should submit to you pls
I’m going to paste the same heads up message here in hopes it will help you as well.
Advice is to review anyone who’s offering here publicly or via pm and see what all their prior activity is. See if they always just post “be mine” or “private message me”. Do they self title before it’s earned. Does their user name force anyone replying to them to use a title. Recently a person posted on here of rushing into things and the dominant ghosted after some rushed play and getting what he wanted.
So don’t rush and take your time vetting. Anyone rushing you into tasking or pics is likely worth skipping over.

Featured Threads

New Personals