Bent Over The Net

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
I reluctantly agreed to a tennis match against a sexy guy I met at a club last night. I actually couldn't resist. He was tall, muscular, and very outgoing. We met at the court Saturday morning just after dawn. I'm not all that great at tennis, but play weekly, primarily for exercise and the social aspect, but usually just with my girlfriends. I had a feeling this was not going to be a close game, and it wasn't. He had me running circles across the court, and chasing lots of balls that went flying past me. I was exhausted, and we weren't even halfway through the match. At one point as we were switching sides, he grabbed my arm and said "I bet I know something you would enjoy doing much more than this...", I responded, "yes, please, anything...". As he placed one hand across one of my breasts, he kissed me and told me to turn around, which I did. Now I know why he wanted to play so early in the morning. He proceeded to bend me over the net, pulled down my skirt and panties, and slid his middle finger deep into my dripping wet vagina. After withdrawing the digit from between my legs, he placed his hand across my face and briefly placed his sticky finger into my mouth as he slid his rigid cock into my pussy. As he began thrusting inside me I could feel his fingers digging into my ass. He began to slam the head of his cock violently into my cervix, faster and faster, and my screaming only seemed to motivate him to go faster and harder. Then all of a sudden I heard him moan loudly and felt what I thought was a splash of a cool fluid spraying against my red-hot cervix. He then pulled the swollen rod from my body, pulled me back over the net, pushed me down to my knees, and asked me to use my lips to clean the cum soaked rod, which I gladly did.

By far the best tennis match I've ever had.

----

Edit: Sorry, meant to post this in the Fiction category. It is fiction, but I was sure wishing it were true when I was playing tennis this morning..... ;);)

Reactions: Dominantsub

Bemyslutt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 2, 2024
I reluctantly agreed to a tennis match against a sexy guy I met at a club last night. I actually couldn't resist. He was tall, muscular, and very outgoing. We met at the court Saturday morning just after dawn. I'm not all that great at tennis, but play weekly, primarily for exercise and the social aspect, but usually just with my girlfriends. I had a feeling this was not going to be a close game, and it wasn't. He had me running circles across the court, and chasing lots of balls that went flying past me. I was exhausted, and we weren't even halfway through the match. At one point as we were switching sides, he grabbed my arm and said "I bet I know something you would enjoy doing much more than this...", I responded, "yes, please, anything...". As he placed one hand across one of my breasts, he kissed me and told me to turn around, which I did. Now I know why he wanted to play so early in the morning. He proceeded to bend me over the net, pulled down my skirt and panties, and slid his middle finger deep into my dripping wet vagina. After withdrawing the digit from between my legs, he placed his hand across my face and briefly placed his sticky finger into my mouth as he slid his rigid cock into my pussy. As he began thrusting inside me I could feel his fingers digging into my ass. He began to slam the head of his cock violently into my cervix, faster and faster, and my screaming only seemed to motivate him to go faster and harder. Then all of a sudden I heard him moan loudly and felt what I thought was a splash of a cool fluid spraying against my red-hot cervix. He then pulled the swollen rod from my body, pulled me back over the net, pushed me down to my knees, and asked me to use my lips to clean the cum soaked rod, which I gladly did.

By far the best tennis match I've ever had.

----

Edit: Sorry, meant to post this in the Fiction category. It is fiction, but I was sure wishing it were true when I was playing tennis this morning..... ;);)
The story is quite intriguing though fictitious

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
Hahaha. For a second there thought it was real. What a roller coaster🤣

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
I can imagine a lot more than arms being sore if they all have the kind of ups and downs in this story :3

Reactions: Terri

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
So true of so many things - a good workout, a good sex session, a good rope session, a good spanking session.

Applies ot all of these!!

Reactions: Terri

Featured Threads

New Personals