southdomenatrixx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2024
Orange county, CA
Hello all

I am a big lover of playing with beach sand. On a few occasions I love to cover myself in it. Now I would like to do it at home as I have this crazy idea to build in the backyard of my home a Jacuzzi like compartment with my dimensions in which I could lie down my subs on a layer of sand. Then I will fill the box completely. I will include a tube for him to breathe on. My goal is for my sub to have the feeling of being blocked.

Has any sub experience this? Some input or ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers

Rogers123

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 15, 2024
Hello all

I am a big lover of playing with beach sand. On a few occasions I love to cover myself in it. Now I would like to do it at home as I have this crazy idea to build in the backyard of my home a Jacuzzi like compartment with my dimensions in which I could lie down my subs on a layer of sand. Then I will fill the box completely. I will include a tube for him to breathe on. My goal is for my sub to have the feeling of being blocked.

Has any sub experience this? Some input or ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers
I have not explore this but i would like to

Reactions: southdomenatrixx

Naughty nova

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
I would definitely panic so I have no experience. I can however tell you I had an MRI once and that made me panic if your sub is one who panics maybe make it so they can at least see out if they start to like a clear box with a towel over it that you can remove the towel quickly if needed. And maybe some type of button they can push so you know if it's to much

Reactions: southdomenatrixx

alextscott95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2024
For me, as someone who loves bondage and constriction, I love the sound of this. Honestly something I'd try as both a bottom and with my partner as a top.

Male/Switch/28, Bi

-Kik: alexscottt9
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56

Likes: Bondage, orgasm control and teasing/denial, chastity, humiliation, exhibitionism, cbt, impact play, nipple play, CNC, cum play
Dislikes: Anal, extreme pain, degradation, food play, watersports, sadism, sounding
Limits: blood, scat, anything illegal or permanent

Toys:
7in dildo
6” vibrating anal beads
Lovense Hush 2 Small
Fisting dildo (very large)
Extra large butt plug
Electric cock cage
Cock cage harness with plug
Dildo gag
Blindfold
Over the bed restraints