Can someone punish me plz

Obedient slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 22, 2024
Can anyone give me any idea how do I punish this cunt of my I can have marbles & deodrant Bottle inside my pussy the whole day even in clg

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Can anyone give me any idea how do I punish this cunt of my I can have marbles & deodrant Bottle inside my pussy the whole day even in clg
Marbles or other small not easily retrievable items is a bad choice. These can become lodged up inside with suction and will require medical attention to remove. Those round chapstick balls are famous for it. So just use caution.

Obedient slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 22, 2024
Marbles or other small not easily retrievable items is a bad choice. These can become lodged up inside with suction and will require medical attention to remove. Those round chapstick balls are famous for it. So just use caution.
It's a 3-4 cm size balls so it's ok

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
It's a type of hot pepper
The closest thing to jalapenos is the large green chilli's we find in India (I prefer those for such tasks since the smaller ones go wayyyyyy harder and I find it too much). Sorry Nova, just to give you context, jalapenos are not really known or available in India where OP is from.

Also I completely second subzzzero's concerns. Even if they are 3-4 cms, if they are the ones I think they are, they can easily be lost up there. It's really better to try and find balls which are connected by a string or something which can be used to pull them out

Obedient slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 22, 2024
The closest thing to jalapenos is the large green chilli's we find in India (I prefer those for such tasks since the smaller ones go wayyyyyy harder and I find it too much). Sorry Nova, just to give you context, jalapenos are not really known or available in India where OP is from.

Also I completely second subzzzero's concerns. Even if they are 3-4 cms, if they are the ones I think they are, they can easily be lost up there. It's really better to try and find balls which are connected by a string or something which can be used to pull them out
I know but I live with my family & it's hard to hide them cause I don't ahve any personal space for cloths or books that why I use marbles cause it's easy to hide & no one will suspect
And really thanks for your advice I will try useing them with conscious

Reactions: Dominantsub

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023

I didn't say stick them up there just rub on clit. I dont know what peppers are available in difference regions sorry

Reactions: Dominantsub

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
I didn't say stick them up there just rub on clit. I dont know what peppers are available in difference regions sorry
Oh please don't be sorry at all! I didn't mean to criticize you in any way.
Also by hard I meant they are a lot spicier 😇. I do not recommend shoving them up there either.
Hope I did not offend you😅

Featured Threads

New Personals