Conditioning experiment with bells

Stace

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2024
Hi everyone
So i read somewhere about a guy/dominant giving a submissive girl a necklace with bells.
Those bells jingle everytime they engage in sex or any pleasure activity.
Ultimately bell conditioning the submissive to be aroused only through bell.
Based on instrumental conditioning concept
I was hoping to try this
Is there anyone else who have tried it, or want to share anything about it?
Anyone interested in trying together can too pm😁(submissive interested)

Last edited:

A_dom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2024
Hi everyone
So i read somewhere about a guy/dominant giving a submissive girl a necklace with bells.
I was hoping to try this
Anyone interested in trying together can too pm😁
Yes it happens. Not only bells its just linking an experience with some other thing. The bells when jingle get registered in your sub conscious mind as something related to pleasure or kink or just sex.
So after some time when you hear the sound your mind makes you think of the experience or experiences related with that sound. Making you aroused

Reactions: Stace

Stace

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2024
Yes it happens. Not only bells its just linking an experience with some other thing. The bells when jingle get registered in your sub conscious mind as something related to pleasure or kink or just sex.
So after some time when you hear the sound your mind makes you think of the experience or experiences related with that sound. Making you aroused
Yes sir i have researched about it before but never gave it a try myself
Thinking of doing same now

Reactions: A_dom

A_dom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2024
Yes sir i have researched about it before but never gave it a try myself
Thinking of doing same now
I can help you with trying this out. But it will take some time as its a mind conditioning thing. Are you ready to surrender and submit yourself for your mind to be played with?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi everyone
I was hoping to try this
Anyone interested in trying together can too pm😁
Yes mental conditioning with regards to using cues of all types can work. Verbal cues, sounds, even smells. It takes time usually a lot of time. Deep connected interaction and effort. This isn’t something a general internet random is going to be able to achieve. You’re going to be needing a solid structure and foundation of trust and desire to serve. I have done this with verbal cues and with orgasm denial in general. Also certain items or actions to condition a sub to react a certain way.
It takes a strong mental Dom for sure. 3-8 months of time on average if I was to guess on the how long part.
Everyone is different but expect to have to put effort in on both sides.

This approach also follows on how you can take someone with past traumas and use them in a safe atmosphere to help them replace negative connection with positive ones and help take back the power from those pasts.

Reactions: Cleo420 and Stace

Stace

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2024
Yes mental conditioning with regards to using cues of all types can work. Verbal cues, sounds, even smells. It takes time usually a lot of time. Deep connected interaction and effort. This isn’t something a general internet random is going to be able to achieve. You’re going to be needing a solid structure and foundation of trust and desire to serve. I have done this with verbal cues and with orgasm denial in general. Also certain items or actions to condition a sub to react a certain way.
It takes a strong mental Dom for sure. 3-8 months of time on average if I was to guess on the how long part.
Everyone is different but expect to have to put effort in on both sides.

This approach also follows on how you can take someone with past traumas and use them in a safe atmosphere to help them replace negative connection with positive ones and help take back the power from those pasts.
I can help you with trying this out. But it will take some time as its a mind conditioning thing. Are you ready to surrender and submit yourself for your mind to be played with?
Yes i understand
I am a psychologist and this is a basic experiment we do with different things
I do have my experience in similar experience with other but not on myself
But yes i m planning to try this ojt soon
Thank you sirs, i really appreciate your offer to help me
I will decide and let you knoww too

Reactions: A_dom

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am a psychologist and this is a basic experiment we do with different things
I do have my experience in similar experience with other but not on myself
I’m sorry I can see how my comment might have implied you were able to do it.

When I said “This isn’t something a general internet random is going to be able to achieve.” I meant random guys on line claiming to be able to just get you conditioned without an actual connection.

Look forward to hearing how things go once you start experimenting.

Stace

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2024
I’m sorry I can see how my comment might have implied you were able to do it.

When I said “This isn’t something a general internet random is going to be able to achieve.” I meant random guys on line claiming to be able to just get you conditioned without an actual connection.

Look forward to hearing how things go once you start experimenting.
Ohh alright
Yeah i m sure its easy said than done
But reading it gave me this idea to try it out :)

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
Definitely! Like others mentioned I believe it does take a long time. However this kind of conditioning has been hastened through trancing for me. Habits without that however, has taken me a long time to form.

Good luck!

Featured Threads

New Personals