Created a BDSM Lifestyle App

pop impossible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2024
Hi everyone,

it's me again. I've posted about binded many times on kinktalk.

Based on the response i get from you guys here (and on my analytics), you guys love Binded. Thank you for the support, the DMs and wonderful responses.

Here are how things have progressed:

Binded went from 30 pre-registration signups on Kinktalk/IG, to launching on the Android Play Store.

In a month or so, Binded grew on the Play Store, gathering approx 300 installs to date, and a daily active userbase of 120-140 Android users daily.

There is no way i could have done this without your support. Thank you, friends and members of Kinktalk.

Today, I am proud to announce to you guys that Binded is finally on App Store (iOS). A major milestone for us.

Fun fact, we got rejected about 30 times across the span of 2-3 months, before finally getting accepted yesterday.

Please manage your expectations guys.
The app is new, and we are still debugging the app.
If you experience bugs, do reach out to us directly.

Your patience is appreciated, and we hope you enjoy getting binded with us!
Again, thank you all for your support.
Stay Safe, and keep exploring

-Henry

Attachments

• Download Binded on iOS today.png
    Download Binded on iOS today.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 12

ByteTaildotFox

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 7, 2024
Winnipeg
Ohh congrats. on getting onto the iOS App Store! It's a hard feat for kink stuff so my hats off to you 🫡

I love what the app is offering after a brief look at it. I would think your main competitor would be likely Obedience?! I have insights if you're interested.

You got this, getting to both app stores is a major achievement!!

pop impossible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2024
Ohh congrats. on getting onto the iOS App Store! It's a hard feat for kink stuff so my hats off to you 🫡

I love what the app is offering after a brief look at it. I would think your main competitor would be likely Obedience?! I have insights if you're interested.

You got this, getting to both app stores is a major achievement!!
Thank you for your kind words! The journey has only just begun.

I'm very interested. Do share with me your insights please. DM me on Discord or here please

R_man71

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2024
Hi everyone,

it's me again. I've posted about binded many times on kinktalk.

Based on the response i get from you guys here (and on my analytics), you guys love Binded. Thank you for the support, the DMs and wonderful responses.

Here are how things have progressed:

Binded went from 30 pre-registration signups on Kinktalk/IG, to launching on the Android Play Store.

In a month or so, Binded grew on the Play Store, gathering approx 300 installs to date, and a daily active userbase of 120-140 Android users daily.

There is no way i could have done this without your support. Thank you, friends and members of Kinktalk.

Today, I am proud to announce to you guys that Binded is finally on App Store (iOS). A major milestone for us.

Fun fact, we got rejected about 30 times across the span of 2-3 months, before finally getting accepted yesterday.

Please manage your expectations guys.
The app is new, and we are still debugging the app.
If you experience bugs, do reach out to us directly.

Your patience is appreciated, and we hope you enjoy getting binded with us!
Again, thank you all for your support.
Stay Safe, and keep exploring

-Henry
Can I stab my cock for you?

pop impossible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2024

Featured Threads

New Personals