Crossed Dressed in Public Wearing My Butt Plug Fox Tail

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
The weekend was certainly a good one and one to remember. Daddy, Mistress and I took a short road trip to Springfield (Missouri) to a car show/swap meet they were having. We stayed at a cute motel. If you ever go to Springfield, and plan to stay all night, There's this place called the "Rail Haven" and it's an old drive up motel from Route 66 days and it's really nice and quiet charming.
Mistress picked my outfit which was a light green V-neck top, a black golf skirt, and a pair of adorable/cute white shoes. I wore my long brown wig of straight brown hair, and my large sunglasses with a white visor and since I've been working hard to a skimmer body, I thought at first glance, I was more passable than I have been. That is, except for the fact that even though it's tiny, my penis could be seen poking forward under the skirt.
I don't own may outfits as I'm usually naked at home, except for a top. I'm never allowed to wear panties or any underwear, so I had to cut out the built-in underwear in the golf skirt when it was bought for me.
So, as we were leaving the motel, Daddy told me warmly that his girl "looked pretty." Then he said Mistress had a surprise for me when we got to the fairgrounds where the show was taking place.
When we got there, I could feel a lot of guy's eyes on me but I could also sense their disgust when they detected I was a sissy male. There were so many manly men there and lots of real "car guys."
We stopped at the restrooms and Mistress pulled my Fox Tail butt plug out of her tote bag and a small container of lube and as she handed it to me she told me in her firm tone that I had three minutes to be back outside wearing it. When I came out, she immediately told me to pull my skirt up and roll the waist band down because she could barely see my tail below my skirt. Doing as told, my fox tail was about 5-6 inches below my skirt, and unmistakable.
I walked around all day and got a lot of stares. I'm sure that people are talking about the "it" yesterday at the swap meet with a tail. I tried to forget that I was wearing the tail, but the feeling of my boi pussy filled with the length and thickness of the butt plug was a constant reminder.
We're back home today. It's a lazy Sunday, and I've got a few chores going. Daddy and Mistress are taking a late afternoon nap.
Tomorrow, I get my maintenance spanking. Daddy already has the paddle on the sofa table, so I probably should start mentally getting ready for that!
Hugs and smiles

Slave life is the best life!

Last edited:

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
As a car guy myself, I would have been hiding a secret, knowing, boner had I caught a glimpse of you...

I myself am considering visiting the Viva Las Vegas rockabilly and car show in 2026 and since I'm struggling to convince any of my very masculine buddies to come with me, I might instead end up packing some of my femme outfits and see if there's someone local who can help me with a makeover and make some new content as jayci (heart shaped dot on the j and the i)

Reactions: jesseelizabeth

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I wish you could have been there and saw me! I thought I looked kind of playful and sexy!

Last edited:
Reactions: subbysecret

Featured Threads