Robbie86

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2008
Europe
I think it's good to always have a curious mind and keep exploring. I found that since this I thought I didn't like are actually quite enjoyable with the right person.
So if you feel the need to try something, go for it! Be sure to keep the communication open though

Reactions: Curious_brain77

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
For example my Daddy/Dom can have other slaves/subs but I'm his only little noone else gets to calm him Daddy. He also can tell me to be used both other Doms but none will ever be Daddy to me. We talk about any new subs he has and any Dom that contacts me i send straight to Daddy.

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
If you ever have any questions feel free to ask me anything my Daddy would be willing to answer any as well. He is Bluish on here

Curious_brain77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2024
For example my Daddy/Dom can have other slaves/subs but I'm his only little noone else gets to calm him Daddy. He also can tell me to be used both other Doms but none will ever be Daddy to me. We talk about any new subs he has and any Dom that contacts me i send straight to Daddy.
I'm still in exploring phase and quite confused about the dynamic but thanks I got a bit clarity

Reactions: Naughty nova

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
The guilt is probably difficult to contain depending on what's driving it (social conditioning, etc) but in my opinion what is really important is having an open, honest conversation with your partner.

I had a playmate once who was uncomfortable with me subbing to someone while I was domming them, but had difficulty expressing it. I realized that I might not have created a safe enough space for them to talk about it. So once we were able to have a heart to heart, we were able to figure out that our dynamic didn't really work for us. While it hurts, it is better to have that communication and we were able to be quite good friends before she became inactive.

Tldr: communicate communicate communicate😇

Randy Magnum

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
I think what's important to know yourself is, do you identify as a slave or submissive ?

A lot of Doms have ego issues and will worry that if you start talking to others, you'll leave them. They take the role of a 'Master' to make a sub owned to trap them and stop them from talking to others.

Talking to a variety of people offers a lot of different experiences and is a great way to find out for yourself what you want.

I'd only expect someone to be 'owned' if they wanted to identify as a slave more than submissive and have one owner as their 'master' and not be allowed to talk to others.

If you feel guilty it means that you know it's not what your Dom wants.

If you're a slave then you should put aside your desires and do whatever your 'master' wants.

If you're submissive then you should do what you want and your dom should respect your decision. If they don't, then you need to move on.

Curious_brain77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2024
The guilt is probably difficult to contain depending on what's driving it (social conditioning, etc) but in my opinion what is really important is having an open, honest conversation with your partner.

I had a playmate once who was uncomfortable with me subbing to someone while I was domming them, but had difficulty expressing it. I realized that I might not have created a safe enough space for them to talk about it. So once we were able to have a heart to heart, we were able to figure out that our dynamic didn't really work for us. While it hurts, it is better to have that communication and we were able to be quite good friends before she became inactive.

Tldr: communicate communicate communicate😇
Fair enough

Last edited:

Curious_brain77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2024
I think what's important to know yourself is, do you identify as a slave or submissive ?

A lot of Doms have ego issues and will worry that if you start talking to others, you'll leave them. They take the role of a 'Master' to make a sub owned to trap them and stop them from talking to others.

Talking to a variety of people offers a lot of different experiences and is a great way to find out for yourself what you want.

I'd only expect someone to be 'owned' if they wanted to identify as a slave more than submissive and have one owner as their 'master' and not be allowed to talk to others.

If you feel guilty it means that you know it's not what your Dom wants.

If you're a slave then you should put aside your desires and do whatever your 'master' wants.

If you're submissive then you should do what you want and your dom should respect your decision. If they don't, then you need to move on.
Tbh I don't know if I'm slave or sub I feel submission only for few doms/master even though I have never dom someone and I don't even have interest to do so

Well he never said no for me talking with other dom i just need his permission to do session/task/share nudes which is fair enough the idea of being used by two or more dom at a same time it's bit arousing but again I'm confused about it so it's better to know about poly before actually getting into it

Thanks for your advice though :)

Reactions: Dominantsub

Randy Magnum

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Tbh I don't know if I'm slave or sub I feel submission only for few doms/master even though I have never dom someone and I don't even have interest to do so

Well he never said no for me talking with other dom i just need his permission to do session/task/share nudes which is fair enough the idea of being used by two or more dom at a same time it's bit arousing but again I'm confused about it so it's better to know about poly before actually getting into it

Thanks for your advice though :)

Why do you need permission ?

Because you like getting permission, or because the dom has told you that you need it ?

Randy Magnum

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
I like being controlled by him
Okay, So you like being controlled by him, but feel guilty because you want to try poly.

I think you need to do whatever makes you happiest first, then see if your dom is okay with it.

If what you want is to play with multiple people then go for it.

If its staying with the same person and never play with others then that's also great.

As long as its what you want, there's no bad choices.

If you're feeling guilty about something, it means you need a discussion with your dom first though.

But if you say you want to play with multiple people because you feel like you're missing out.
And he says, I dont like that, you're owned by me. It's time to find a new dom.

Featured Threads

New Personals